Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(05-27-2011, 03:31 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: and if you could wrap ur minds around God you would be God

8)

That doesn't cut it for Atheists though. But then again, that's why we're Atheists and that's why you're religious. :p
(05-27-2011, 01:58 PM)MidNight link Wrote: 58 pages already, every page the same shit:

Guy1: NO DIS IZ TRU!!11 N UR NOT SAYING DE TRU STUPED!!!1111
Guy2: NO U!111!
Guy1: IZ TRU N I SHO U!!11 (brings proves/arguments of religion n stuff)
Guy2: LIEZ!!11 (brings proves/arguments of atheism)
Guy1: U STUPED DATS NOT TRU!!11
Guy2: NO U!111

And this repeats continiously wtf ppl you wont prove anyone here what he should belive in.
if you didnt growen up in belief and wasnt educated in religion, ofcourse you wont belive
because you simple cant understand it.

You do know that you're in a thread about religion, right? What did you expect? :O
(05-27-2011, 03:22 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: You can't prove what does not exist.

You can't disprove what does not exist either...or what you can't see.

And if you can prove it, it would no longer be belief, but rather knowledge. You can't believe the sun is bright because you know it is.
Religion is old fashioned, lets invent a new story for the people to believe in, all who contributes can be a prophet.
I have a better idea. How about try a new argument and provide something useful instead of talking the same crap all the time? "Religion is just imagination" "Religion is old" "Believers are scared" "People who believe in religion are retarded"

Try to come up with something constructive and if you can provide something to back up your statements, otherwise they're hardly worth responding to. Right now it's hard to take you serious.
(05-27-2011, 05:18 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Religion is old fashioned, lets invent a new story for the people to believe in, all who contributes can be a prophet.

then why are u making like 100 posts of "existance of nothing"; if youre urself sure in ur own religion [Atheism] unless u have doubts because fighting for NOTHING is useless, and thats what ure doing now  (fighting for existance of nothing) in ur own belief.

8)
This topic is even more hilarious than ODM's gang topic  _O- _O-  _O- _O-
(05-27-2011, 07:50 PM)doctor_baZoka link Wrote: This topic is even more hilarious than ODM's gang topic  _O- _O-  _O- _O-
Oh really? Can you explain why?
Actually there have been a few deeper conversations than "This is true," "no it isn't" in this thread, otherwise I would've pushed for it to have been locked 50 pages ago.
(05-27-2011, 08:28 PM)Pedro link Wrote: Oh really? Can you explain why?
Because, people aint changing their religions for these proofs u showing... I mean, pointless topic.