Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(05-11-2011, 06:51 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Yes it's fake, God is all knowing, why would his word need any "improvements"?
and when Jesus Peace be upon him return according to Prophet Mohammad, he's going to be with Muslims because his people are not following his orders anymore.

Pretty much... yea, the Quran, the most amazing book :+

The Bible wasn't written by God, it was written by people. Common sense tells you that.

And I asked what if the people who changed the Bible did so because they FOUND OUT more about their religion, because perhaps God sent them more messages centuries after the Bible was written. Does it make it fake then? Even though it was edited because God sent more messages?

I never asked if the book would be a fake because they change God's word.

And why would Jesus be with Muslims because Christians aren't following his orders? How exactly are Muslims following his orders? They don't believe Jesus is the son of God and they don't believe in Jehovah. They believe in Jesus and the virgin Mary but not Jehovah. How is that any more acceptable to Jesus than what Christians are doing? He died for them and they refuse to believe his father.
(05-11-2011, 06:51 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: regarding that Maddolis.. imagine ur married now, then a girl asks you the million dollar question... will you refuse?
meh, didn't think so.

Why would a girl ask me the million dollar question when I'm already married?
Your scenarios are as flawed as your views on religion.
(05-11-2011, 06:51 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: I can only tell you this now: I'm very wanted in my hometown.
hahaha twisted man you are weezy #2
(05-11-2011, 07:20 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I have another book for you, you can believe in it if you think it helps you;
[Image: Arthur-Rackham-Grimms-Brothers-Fairy-Tales.jpg]

I mean it's written by an author, so it must be true.

I started reading it and there are miracles in there too  :o!
(05-11-2011, 07:37 PM)Munch link Wrote: And why would Jesus be with Muslims because Christians aren't following his orders? How exactly are Muslims following his orders?

That's the thing, you don't know what are his orders because people changed them thinking they are "improving" them.
you don't know his order unless through the one who gave him these orders, creator of universe, creator of Islam, God.

I had enough of this discussion, plz don't ask me more questions... bb

(05-11-2011, 10:28 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: hahaha twisted man you are weezy #2

Gratz.
(05-12-2011, 03:50 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: That's the thing, you don't know what are his orders because people changed them thinking they are "improving" them.
you don't know his order unless through the one who gave him these orders, creator of universe, creator of Islam, God.

I had enough of this discussion, plz don't ask me more questions... bb

You didn't even answer my question regarding you calling Islam flawless and others flawed. And you didn't answer how Muslims are following his orders, and you didn't answer why he would be with Muslims instead of his own people when Muslims aren't following his orders either.

And you don't know his orders either, so how can you say Christians aren't following his orders?

(05-11-2011, 07:43 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Why would a girl ask me the million dollar question when I'm already married?

You ignored Maddolis too.

I would so bone you, Munch.
(05-12-2011, 03:58 PM)Munch link Wrote: You didn't even answer my question regarding you calling Islam flawless and others flawed. And you didn't answer how Muslims are following his orders, and you didn't answer why he would be with Muslims instead of his own people when Muslims aren't following his orders either.

And you don't know his orders either, so how can you say Christians aren't following his orders?

You ignored Maddolis too.

ah here we go with the "you didn't answer and you didn't answer" shit, k just to prevent raging, I will.

Quote:The Bible wasn't written by God, it was written by people. Common sense tells you that.

Fix: CURRENT Bible, you've never seen the original one.

Quote:And I asked what if the people who changed the Bible did so because they FOUND OUT more about their religion,

how the hell would the find out more about their religion if God didn't send them any other prophets telling them... it's not called "finding out" it's called "making up"

Quote:because perhaps God sent them more messages centuries after the Bible was written. Does it make it fake then? Even though it was edited because God sent more messages?

God sent more messages through who? Matt? Matthew?

Quote:And why would Jesus be with Muslims because Christians aren't following his orders? How exactly are Muslims following his orders?

We are following God's orders, and God ordered Jesus the same he ordered us, just some differences on how to pray, how much... etc
nothing different for faith and belief though.

Quote:They don't believe Jesus is the son of God and they don't believe in Jehovah. They believe in Jesus and the virgin Mary but not Jehovah. How is that any more acceptable to Jesus than what Christians are doing? He died for them and they refuse to believe his father.

again, you don't know real Jesus, the Bible has been "edited millions of times", how do you know what Jesus wanted? how do you know his real story and his real message? (don't answer this pl0x!)

Quote:Why would a girl ask me the million dollar question when I'm already married?

eh?
like... that never happens?
husbands cheats on their wives all over the globe.
srsly.

or u didn't understand what I meant by the million dollar question.

no more questions plz, am tired of this shit.
http://www.anatheist.net/2009/06/did-muhammad-exist/

:D

Quote:He has doubts, too, about the Quran. “God doesn’t write books,” Prof. Kalisch says.

This man's got his head pulled out of his arse.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Fix: CURRENT Bible, you've never seen the original one.
Neither have you.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: how the hell would the find out more about their religion if God didn't send them any other prophets telling them...

You dont know that.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: again, you don't know real Jesus, the Bible has been "edited millions of times", how do you know what Jesus wanted? how do you know his real story and his real message? (don't answer this pl0x!)
You dont know the real jesus or anything else in that sentence, either.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: eh?
like... that never happens?
husbands cheats on their wives all over the globe.
srsly.

or u didn't understand what I meant by the million dollar question.

Seriously?

GTFO this thread already