Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
@styla Eh when did evolution say that energy can be organised? It's only you who says that.

Believing that God created the universe is not only naive, it also shows that you have the same critical skills as the people who lived 4000 years ago, since they had the same idea.

All you say is, it's impossible that it happened the scientific way, so it must have been god, while it could have been three galactical crocodiles too.

How are you sure god did it?  ;)
Well, I can imagine him believeing God did it because there's no proof of, in this case, big bang. God is the simple answer to questions that cannot be answered yet. We're still in the early thousands so why ppl believe god did it is quite simple. We're not intelligent enough yet.
Maybe in 1000 years all this is proven and then ppl will stop believe God did it. Religion will probably exist as long as humans live but it will be accepted across the world that God is not responsible for anything at all.
Quote:edited the link, wrong link was dealing with Chemistry project , lmao!
Well, I don't see how some kind of a rotation curve, which is not even shown, has anything to do with the critical density.

Quote:it would lower the doubts because already the chances are so low, but adding the life all over the galaxy would just prove formations around the galaxy, that Big Bang Theory is saying.
I must say, that Hubble's Law, which leads to the Big Bang, is much more ground based argument, than saying that God created the Universe.
Hubble's Law is a scientific fact, God isn't.
(04-05-2011, 05:24 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: @styla Eh when did evolution say that energy can be organised? It's only you who says that.

Believing that God created the universe is not only naive, it also shows that you have the same critical skills as the people who lived 4000 years ago, since they had the same idea.

All you say is, it's impossible that it happened the scientific way, so it must have been god, while it could have been three galactical crocodiles too.

How are you sure god did it?  ;)

where did i say that? never said that and a good debater would never lie. :) i never said it , because that is what Big BAng theory mostly is saying. but thats the point, without the organisation of complexes there are like 1:100000000 chances of getting to the stage we are now, INCLUDING the ages.

"Believing that God created the universe is not only naive, it also shows that you have the same critical skills as the people who lived 4000 years ago, since they had the same idea." - yes, watch my video they sure must had been pretty damn stupid to belive the Bible! *not* people like you point at the "book" without knowing it.

"Well, I can imagine him believeing God did it because there's no proof of, in this case, big bang. God is the simple answer to questions that cannot be answered yet. We're still in the early thousands so why ppl believe god did it is quite simple. We're not intelligent enough yet.
Maybe in 1000 years all this is proven and then ppl will stop believe God did it. Religion will probably exist as long as humans live but it will be accepted across the world that God is not responsible for anything at all. "
- and here comes Grim the smarty again ... Big Bang sounds like a simple answer too, BOOM - happent! ^^ 4k years and it's still here, and i obviously know why i belive. even though, im sceptic, i still have a damn good reason to have faith. ;)

"God is not responsible for anything at all. " - the funny thing is because i bring the facts for ur "Big Bang" theory, what facts do u bring? from ur own mouth, that's why they're extremely funny.

i suggest you both to watch those videos and see how smart they had to be for the Bible and obviously you have no idea about History itself(you got 2 choises to pick after u stop watching videos(there are like 1000 more, but people like u decided to make up the "copy right issue" - blocked): 1. they knew how to predict into the future - thats a sure "pro" sign of debate 2. they were scientists already 3. they guessed and predicted like 1k predictions right,extremely lucky indeed! 4. an option u dont really like).

talking about stupidity, we wouldn't evolve into the stage we are today if it wasn't for them, and maybe we also won't in the future if there are more species like u 2 :O  your "they were dumb" excuses are extremely hilarious, and i sure hope youre joking.. really.
(04-05-2011, 05:45 PM)durrrr link Wrote: Well, I don't see how some kind of a rotation curve, which is not even shown, has anything to do with the critical density.
I must say, that Hubble's Law, which leads to the Big Bang, is much more ground based argument, than saying that God created the Universe.
Hubble's Law is a scientific fact, God isn't.

hubble law is no harm to God or Religion
law of thermodynamics obviously is, dont ask for explanations, they were said.

starting another theme again?  :7  ;)
(04-05-2011, 05:49 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: "Believing that God created the universe is not only naive, it also shows that you have the same critical skills as the people who lived 4000 years ago, since they had the same idea." - yes, watch my video they sure must had been pretty damn stupid to belive the Bible! *not* people like you point at the "book" without knowing it.

talking about stupidity, we wouldn't evolve into the stage we are today if it wasn't for them, and maybe we also won't in the future if there are more species like u 2 :O  your "they were dumb" excuses are extremely hilarious, and i sure hope youre joking.. really.

You are right, without religion we would have evolved much further, religion keeps people dumb.

The bible is 90% fantasy of monks in the middle ages.
(04-05-2011, 05:49 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: - and here comes Grim the smarty again ... Big Bang sounds like a simple answer too, BOOM - happent! ^^ 4k years and it's still here

I can assure you that the scientific research behind the big bang is far more complex than just a "boom - then it happened", thats more religious talk.

(04-05-2011, 05:49 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: "God is not responsible for anything at all. " - the funny thing is because i bring the facts for ur "Big Bang" theory, what facts do u bring? from ur own mouth, that's why they're extremely funny.

You're bringing "facts" that deny something nobody knows squat about yet, way to go. No matter how hard you try you wont be able to prove that big bang wasnt real just as much as we cant prove God isnt real.

As for me bringing facts, I dont really have to come up with any facts that proves God dont exist, because its pretty much rubbish. There's no way in hell that a ghost, man, alien, spirit or whatever he is lives somewhere that doesnt even exist and talk to millions of ppl at the same time. It's impossible for any form to magically talk through your head and answer your prayers. Where is God and paradise anyway? It sure as hell aint in this dimension. Not to mention afterlife is also totally impossible as there is no such thing as a spirit and whatnot. What is dead stays dead, thats how nature works. And thats what everything is, nature. People hearing God speak to them is seriously hearing things that does not exist because their brain wants it to be real so bad. Adam and Eve, completely impossible in every single way, and that's already been proven a million times already. Any of the miracles Jesus did is also completely physically impossible according to absolutely everything humankind has discovered through these years.

We still have alot to learn, but one thing is certain and that is that magic is not real. Everything that has happened, happened because it happened, without any help from a magical man. There's nothing in the start that says "That and that planet stays there, and that galaxy can stay there exactly 100 million light years away from this one". It just happens. It's a mix of random generated and pre-decided. A star is right there because its the result of a supernova, but it doesnt have to be exactly there on that spot, what decides that is how the explotion evolves and where the supernova was located in the first place.

All that takes is a small bit of logical understanding of how things work in general. But when you're raised up believing something (not directed to u styla, stop taking everything personal) it doesnt really matter what it is, you're gonna believe it anyway, until you see everbody around you disagree with u completely. But with religion its on such a large scale its close to impossible to be those "everybody" that disagrees. People believe and think they're right, but the matter of fact is that people are brainwashed on a very large scale. And this is again connected to why people believe in God, because they dont know and when someone doesnt know they get frustrated and unsecure, and the easiest way for many is the answers from God. And the answers from God seems most logical to them because they were raised to believe so. Humans are supposed to (at least so far) search and discover things that we dont know yet, and it's this natural part of humans that is being stopped by religion. Religion prevents very, very directly the process of the human need to discover.

I very agree on that religion might have been a great thing many many years ago, with good reason. But if you look on a bigger picture, religion is fading away, not alot or fast, but slowly. And that is because it's simply not needed that much anymore. We have learned the very basics of nature and we know so much we didnt before. But why is religion still here? Thats because we dont know enough yet for people to feel secure about living. It's for a reason why eastern countries suffering from poverty has the biggest amount of religious people, and that eastern countries still are the least civilised countries on the planet. And that's all connected to insecurity among humans. They're afraid, their vurneable and believing in God helps tons in ur head just as it did thousands of years ago.

So religion will obviously stay for alot longer, but soon one day people on the other half of the globe will realise.
Not everything has to be proven with facts, alot speak for itself and alot of discussions on very many subjects are discussions without any solid proof of why, its reason.
If you try to bring facts of God not existing you're just digging ur own grave, because that cannot be proven, but it can also not be un-proven. It's just an endless battle nobody are gonna win. But if you on the other hand talk about logic, people will soon understand because we are getting smarter and smarter. Everything science is helping ppl to understand the logic.
(04-05-2011, 05:50 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: hubble law is no harm to God or Religion
law of thermodynamics obviously is, dont ask for explanations, they were said.

starting another theme again?  :7  ;)

If you are talking about the law of energy (that it cannot be destroyed or created) so please deny it now. I didn't understand it from your explanations.
And I'm not starting any new theme.
Grim, you're wasting ur time here, its way more than just a rubbish "shit", obviously read Bible and see the link i gave you. youre talking about Big Bang being complex, you know loads of processes can be complex with loads of failure in it, so -1 for you. its just officialy confirmed and obviously u as not thinking with ur own head will stick up for others, but you know how many theories are there, being debunked but since they're officialy confirmed they are not backing them up?

prevention from investigating sience and other discoveries?
Incredible Facts of The Bible (HD)
Amazing Revelation! The REAL Bible Code? - Part I (YHWH) Just an assembly of stories, ofcourse. do some studies
AMAZING REVELATION! - Part 2 - The REAL Bible Code? (SATAN)
Amazing Revelation! - Part 3 - The REAL Bible Code (SALVATION)
Amazing Bible Facts! - PART III - You WILL be amazed! Promise!
and so and so on..

get some facts, you dont even know NOTHING about the bible, yet you deny it. way to go grim! i now see whos the one brainwashed. the "people were dumb" excuses won't work here Grim and so won't ur big mouth. u make no sense at all, and not that we're getting smarter and smarter everyday, we're just evolving, and thanks to those "dumb" people. think about that, mr. smarty.

talking about Religion causing damage, that would a typical sceptic say. the real religion organises every day actions for poor families etc. , but the real one and that's what it is about. as it was in the old Christianity, the religion u dont know about, when money was not a must.

everyone around u disagrees? isnt that how we learned new things while human was evolving? ure typical brainwashed man not thinking with his own head.

and as i said, i know why i belive. it is personal matter, but thats why u cant convince me Grim. :) its a miracle i say. i feel sorry for you not thinking with his own head, but i guess u will live. :)

nah durrr thats not what i meant, Law of Thermodynamic aka the one "Energy is eternal" cannot be debunked, im just saying they can be frustrating to Big Bang theory, and i said why.
(04-05-2011, 02:01 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: TwistedDemon, I TOLD U WHICH PARTS were edited and why, i guess youre just too stubborn to read it. u obviously dont get it and u make a fool out of urself by asking same thing over and over again. why is it considered as holy book? what about you read my "long post" once again and THEN ask questions, obviously it is called holy for reason as the Holy Spirit was mentioned. it is clear that that part COULD not be edited, and obviously Moses one too

Your "long post" didn't tell me anything, it didn't tell me how Christians are 100% sure that Jesus being the son of God isn't just another lie among their lies.

I mean yea it says that in the bible, but the bible is already edited by normal people who were after money and leadership.

oh, and I didn't understand anything of your "long post" as it was irrelevant to my question, your post was a quote of an answer to the question: Is_there_real_proof_that_Jesus_Christ_really_existed?

that didn't tell me anything.

btw I watched the last video you posted, first it says that Christianity survived 3000 years and we know that Jesus was born 2000 years ago, then it says that the verse talking about flesh or smth is written 1500 BC?

seriously what the hell is going on with the bible?