Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
Realistic dream car? Bitch please, If I had a dream car its something I'm going all out on!

[Image: SC016.jpg]

1971 Ford Falcon XY GT-HO Phase 3

Costs somewhat around $350,000 to $600,000 depending on colour (When it first came out only $7,500! to bad I wasn't alive), Some colours are rarer then others, I'd like a wild violet one as per my picture. Why? Its got a 351 Cleveland V8 Engine, Its a beautiful looking car, Has a 9 inch diff built tough! Can fit some mates in if you wanted to, Don't need to be a posh twat to have one.
                                    Volkswagen Golf GTE Sport Concept

401 hp, 295 kW

1.500.000,00 $

That design tho,like from another planet.
[Image: volkswagen-golf-gte-sport-concept-2015-w...0495_l.jpg]
[Image: 2015-volkswagen-golf-gte-sport-concept-combined-1.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpVeEYfkKOI
These are definitely the realistic prices I was trying to get at :roll:
(07-22-2015, 12:08 AM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: How about posting some of our dream cars? But who wouldn't dream of owning a Koenigsegg or a Lykan for instance? The point is keep it somewhat realistic.

[Image: 2016-Mercedes-AMG-A-45-facelift-2.jpg]

I'd totally go for the new A45 AMG. Why? It's compact, powerful (actually the 2016 is being boosted to 382 HP, making it the most powerful hatchback.), elegant in a flashy way *Not overrated elegance which makes it appropriate for youths, not only 40+ businessmen wearing MIB suits*, and lastly IT'S A MERCEDES.

i think u'd like Nissan
(07-22-2015, 11:07 AM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: These are definitely the realistic prices I was trying to get at :roll:
Ahh,in that case >

Volvo v40

[Image: Volvo-V40-8.jpg]
[Image: Volvo-Heico-V40-2013-102.jpg]
@STyL4: Nissan in general or a particular model?

Sounds and looks way more realistic Deer, how much does it cost? Why would you pick that hatchback over any other hatchbacks in its price range? I'm guessing there's no BIG difference between its price and the A45's?

This is one car I would pick over all *realistic* [Image: BMW-Z4-sDrive35is-Review-41.jpg]

BMW Z4 35is. Fabulous looking, coupe, sporty, powerful engine, beautiful interior & exterior. Who could ever not like this piece of art?
I'm just a big Volvo fan.Volvo has long been synonymous with safety,and that includes even its smallest car like this one.Yh,there's no difference in a price at all,it's 36-43.000,00 $

v40 carbon special edition,this one is officially the first Volvo to come standard with the tuning kits designed by Polestar,Volvo’s racing and vehicle-tuning partner.Beautiful design.
[Image: volvo-v40-carbon-hero.jpg]
Deer Hunter, That VW Concept looks hideous as hell!

(07-22-2015, 11:07 AM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: These are definitely the realistic prices I was trying to get at :roll:

Fine....I'll stick to a realist one of Nissan R32 GT-R Skyline Godzilla.

[Image: Nissan_Skyline_R32_GT-R_001.jpg]

But I'd change the rims.
If talking about realistic prices and dream cars:

Heres mine:

hummer h2

Would love to get 6.6 Liter Diesel duramax engine.

Even though never saw those in real life 6.6 liter diesel engines... So I'm okay with 6.2 liter petrol engine.

Love these fucking american cars.. hummers all the way, the size is perfect, looks fucking beast, just all around pure madness.

Price is around ~45 000 USD for 2007 year made.

[Image: 1199gkp.jpg]

Only downfall is the amount of fuel this mother fucker eats.
Hummer used to be a dream car to me as well.. when I was about 10-12. Unfortunately it no longer is/looks cool.