Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26762.msg442691#msg442691 date=1376652537]
:S he doesnt mention anywhere he's adding these mods to make the car faster, indeed i dont get that sarcasm  :roll: maybe its inside joke between u two. sorry  :'(
i saw the sarcasm, wouldn't really call it an inside joke
Eh ugly car not my cup of tea
had wolkswagen golf 3 german car tdi 1,9 beast and pussy magnet, sold it a week ago

http://www.netcarshow.com/volkswagen/199...per_01.htm

will buy golf 4  >:)
Yeah the old golf's look better, mk4 eww :P
(08-14-2013, 08:24 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Renault Sandero? Lol!
Over here it's sold as Dacia Sandero. Cheap ass cars, but still quite good value for money.

It is cheap! it's the best car within its price range. I have no driving license by the way so it's just for funning around until I get my license in about 6 months  :+

Oh and cars are actually way expensive in Egypt, not talking about the Sandero or any car in specific, they're all very expensive compared to any other country on Earth. Let's see for instance the Dodge Charger costs 740,000..what kind of insanity is this? :+ Vehicles starting from about 90,000 or thereabouts usually cost the half in other countries.
(08-16-2013, 06:34 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: It is cheap! it's the best car within its price range. I have no driving license by the way so it's just for funning around until I get my license in about 6 months  :+

Oh and cars are actually way expensive in Egypt, not talking about the Sandero or any car in specific, they're all very expensive compared to any other country on Earth. Let's see for instance the Dodge Charger costs 740,000..what kind of insanity is this? :+ Vehicles starting from about 90,000 or thereabouts usually cost the half in other countries.
Ever heard of importing? Try it :7
MY FTO is an import :D Cars anywhere are overpriced you will always loose money unless its rare

(08-16-2013, 04:45 PM)Zezima link Wrote: had wolkswagen golf 3 german car tdi 1,9 beast and pussy magnet, sold it a week ago

http://www.netcarshow.com/volkswagen/199...per_01.htm

will buy golf 4  >:)
Golfs are cool I did work experience at a VW mechanic back in the day
(08-16-2013, 11:54 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Ever heard of importing? Try it :7
Still would be the exact same price as you pay customs. The customs are twice expensive as the car is :')
(08-17-2013, 09:14 AM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: Still would be the exact same price as you pay customs. The customs are twice expensive as the car is :')
l2import
(08-17-2013, 10:57 AM)Fuse link Wrote: l2import
You wouldn't get it you don't live here so yeah..:+