Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(02-02-2011, 03:21 PM)Hellion link Wrote: every1 in theyr clan donate a little each month to keep servers etc up n runnin or atleast did before, so yeh after i joined the clan he asked me if i could donate a little to get our own box (don't rly remember what its called) so we could have our own servers etc..i don't rly see a problem in that x)) but if u seek drama just go somewhere else cuz we don't want it here.
cool story bro
Quote:Grim link=topic=26740.msg372651#msg372651 date=1296657694]
Anything to back that up?

he's 13..

lol
People really pay shit to each other in clans? That's sick, I should make a monthly fee to every player in [5iN].
yea lol wtf im getting payd to present the NB tag u guys actually pay yourself?? LMFAOOO
rofl top gun you so full of shit, i remember that little talk you and me had where you were like 'I've quit sa-mp for good' and I was saying that its full of shit and you'd return eventually and you still insisted you wouldn't return  _O- :roll:
I think we can all agree on that if you first start playing samp, you'll always come back sooner or later  :7
SA-MP just needs more drama, someone should hack Kye's account or something to spark things up a bit.
(02-02-2011, 07:35 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: SA-MP just needs more drama, someone should hack Kye's account or something to spark things up a bit.

That sounds like a job for you :Y)

(02-02-2011, 09:38 PM)Daniel link Wrote: That sounds like a job for you :Y)

I don't really know anything about hacking and that shit.
(02-02-2011, 04:10 PM)DowJones link Wrote: cool story bro

hey, don't copy me plz :)

(02-02-2011, 06:51 PM)Darius link Wrote: rofl top gun you so full of shit, i remember that little talk you and me had where you were like 'I've quit sa-mp for good' and I was saying that its full of shit and you'd return eventually and you still insisted you wouldn't return  _O- :roll:

Darius..man i stayd away for a year n just wanted to install the game again just for teh lulz n play sometimes, its not like im playing every day..but y u wer right about that shizz lol :+