Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(09-11-2009, 09:07 PM)azerty link Wrote:B&A will most likely never close

Buhu do something about it dude ur inactive for months and gonna be inactive for years i guess
This is far from being the funniest of BA times ( ba players are barely ingame dude else give leadership to sommeon else or do something to it )

Well I think that Buhu dont give a shit about B&A . If you ask me , I would like you to become leader or w/e .. you got my vote .

I think that from now I will have more time home so I maby will become more active than now .. I was inactive for 4 weeks and I hope that from this sunday I could get back active .
(09-12-2009, 11:30 AM)Hitman link Wrote:cmon azerty - your one of the most active BA, why dont you kind of sort every shizzle until your leader gets back active? its not like you need to take his place for that.

Buhu's been inactive for what, a year now? I am very positive he won't ever come back.
(09-12-2009, 02:36 PM)Agent link Wrote:Well I think that Buhu dont give a shit about B&A . If you ask me , I would like you to become leader or w/e .. you got my vote .

I think that from now I will have more time home so I maby will become more active than now .. I was inactive for 4 weeks and I hope that from this sunday I could get back active .
open a topic in B&A forums about new leader, put a poll with some active members and tell everyone to vote. the one with the most votes becomes the new leader(he is able to kick buhu or let him stay as a leader/member).
http://cl0wned.net/ @ XiZ :P
(09-12-2009, 03:29 PM)Richard link Wrote:http://cl0wned.net/ @ XiZ :P
ahaha sites dead  :P
hahaha buhu taking his own clan down, eh?

anyways, estroe i was talking to Agent/Azerty or any other B&A member
@active B&A members, open the topic in ur gangforum here since ur forums are down
(09-12-2009, 03:57 PM)XiZ link Wrote:hahaha buhu taking his own clan down, eh?

anyways, estroe i was talking to Agent/Azerty or any other B&A member
@active B&A members, open the topic in ur gangforum here since ur forums are down

As far I know, most of the members who currently are in B&A ain't got access there. Atleast they didn't have it when I was in the clan.

lol
well then create a new B&A forum at ucoz.com, omgforum.net or any other site and call it a day ;)
Azerty can't /kick me! I hacked him! The only command he can do now is /kick ME  O-)
Agent and Azerty new leaders of ba

gratz and do well