Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-27-2009, 05:23 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Well if you looked as ugly as Jerome you'd be an e-thug too.

You ducking my question Ryanrapist? Where is your picture?
Under your mothers pillow son go take a look.
(06-27-2009, 05:25 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Under your mothers pillow son go take a look.
[Image: oreilly_u_mad.jpg]
(06-27-2009, 05:24 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:your getting close to that 9 Posts a day man!
you will make it Jerome! we believe in you!  _O-
(06-27-2009, 05:25 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Under your mothers pillow son go take a look.

Oh so you are ducking? Bahahaha weak as fuck, hypocritical. Until you post a picture of your ugly fat ass, keep your mouth closed rapist.
(06-27-2009, 05:23 PM)Jerome® link Wrote:Sound advice, if it came from somebody that actually knows me. Why waste your time rummaging through my old posts (and that post was from waaaaay back) just to prove a point instead of getting some sleep ready for another hard day of trolling?
No, actually you're the "troll." Internet trolls are people who talk shit on others just for the fun of it- every inch of crap/flame/whatever I talk is always directed at someone for a reason, either in retaliation of an attack on me or on someone I respect.
(06-27-2009, 05:23 PM)Jerome® link Wrote:(and that post was from waaaaay back)
So you've given up on your dreams of changing the world for the better?
Cmon man, I may not know you face to face, but unless you sleep for 30 minutes a day then you must actually spend the majority of your conscious life on LVP and the internet- yes, there are stats I have access to to prove my point.
(06-27-2009, 05:28 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:No, actually you're the "troll." Internet trolls are people who talk shit on others just for the fun of it- every inch of crap/flame/whatever I talk is always directed at someone for a reason, either in retaliation of an attack on me or on someone I respect.

ROFL AT THAT. Did you just say that?! The most ironic hypocritical load of bullshit I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. What exactly am I doing? I'm retaliating to your bullshit, which you started.

(06-27-2009, 05:28 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:So you've given up on your dreams of changing the world for the better?
Cmon man, I may not know you face to face, but unless you sleep for 30 minutes a day then you must actually spend the majority of your conscious life on LVP and the internet- yes, there are stats I have access to to prove my point.

Prove your point. And when exactly did I say I had given up dreams? You misinterpreted my post.
Yeah im extremely overweight, you got me! But that still doesnt mean you wont need clearasil anytime soon [Image: 990439;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg]
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
f5
(06-27-2009, 05:32 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Yeah im extremely overweight, you got me!

Why you still avoiding? Lololol This is extremely entertaining. Like I said, post a picture or shut the fuck up.