Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-08-2009, 03:35 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:I dont want your little 14 year old head being polluted with such vulgar things young Alpha.

tru
(06-08-2009, 04:05 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Yeah I do remember you countlessly asking us to let you join our clan, you never understood why we didn't let you join.  The only people who think BB are brilliant are BB so keep your self-righteous opinions in your BB threads kthxxx. xoxox
oh ye, that thread died. September 05, 2008,
For a good reason too.
(06-08-2009, 02:47 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Not here please, for the love of god we have children on the forums like Alpha.
lol ur reminding me of Sid now with the age stuff  _O-
A little bit of Sid in our lives isn't that bad.  With Alpha ive always took the piss though just ask him! :P
We also need some good turkey in our lives, abraham said that everyone must enjoy turkeys great saviory taste... oh mang, KOSHER SALT.
(06-08-2009, 10:25 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:A little bit of Sid in our lives isn't that bad.  With Alpha ive always took the piss though just ask him! :P

Yeah, but secretly he loves me, I accept it.
Well if your mum and dad don't who will?
(06-08-2009, 11:07 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Well if your mum and dad don't who will?
I'll try
(06-08-2009, 11:28 PM)DCreations link Wrote:I'll try
Dcreations now in which clan you are in SaW or in other