Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-07-2009, 06:27 PM)Strika link Wrote:lol darius, go vote for bnp those suckaz might of help u with your matter
gl with the deportation.
(06-07-2009, 04:54 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:Your just mad cause you got denied.Get some skills my friend ;)
Why not goin on with recruiting ppl like DoctorG?Hes pretty loyal.
Well i dont even know why im talking to this Lvp GANG here.
Thats why i left this Gang 2 years ago,I hate it to play with snitches in one team.

Have fun beeing the lvp gangstas.

Greetz from the globalplayers ;)
O+ O+ O+ :> :> :>
translation needed
(06-07-2009, 05:25 PM)Strika link Wrote:LOL no comment, theres just nothing to reply to you. keep on asslickin', cuz thats what u do best

LT > BG
haha what? translate that into english, i dont understand lithuanian
WHY IS EVERYONE SO SURPRISED CUZ I JOINED BA?
(06-07-2009, 08:07 PM)XiZ link Wrote:haha what? translate that into english, i dont understand lithuanian
if i've written that in lithuanian you wouldnt be replying me bitch. infact if you still dont understand what i wrote help your stupid brain and use google translator

(06-07-2009, 06:33 PM)Darius link Wrote:gl with the deportation.
(06-07-2009, 08:12 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote:WHY IS EVERYONE SO SURPRISED CUZ I JOINED BA?

You Romanian.
(06-07-2009, 08:17 PM)Strika link Wrote:if i've written that in lithuanian you wouldnt be replying me bitch. infact if you still dont understand what i wrote help your stupid brain and use google translator
i still dont understand and what is google ?
english pls ;(
(06-07-2009, 08:17 PM)Strika link Wrote:if i've written that in lithuanian you wouldnt be replying me bitch. infact if you still dont understand what i wrote help your stupid brain and use google translator

[Image: PulpFiction-EnglishMotherfucker.gif]
(06-07-2009, 09:09 PM)XiZ link Wrote:what is google ?
[Image: Googlemotherfucker.jpg]
(06-07-2009, 08:07 PM)XiZ link Wrote:haha what?
[Image: Saywhatagain.gif]