Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-20-2009, 03:51 AM)Flyby link Wrote:L4D 4 LIFE

good game today btw, tell buhu to stop talking his devil language.

When did buhu speak this devilish language?
(05-20-2009, 10:17 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:Go train with BB like you usually try to do but get kicked from server?

Only a question ;P

tripin im tried of always see u of the last one to post. big deal he joins the BB server maybe its to shit on them? thats why i do it
Lol, " to shit on them ".
He joins and tries to befriend BB just because he's an ex-brother, when I don't think any like him. And he's bloody active on the BB forums. :\
You're quite active on BA forums and you join our server too. Maybe he does it more, but that's quite hypocritical to say.
(05-21-2009, 10:52 AM)Richard link Wrote:You're quite active on BA forums and you join our server too. Maybe he does it more, but that's quite hypocritical to say.

Seem's that Im banned all 3 servers, but to prevent further flaming im going to stop. Out of this topic now.
Welcome back as Co-Leader, Carcass!  *O*
(05-21-2009, 04:30 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Welcome back as Co-Leader, Carcass!  *O*
:o congratz
(05-21-2009, 04:30 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Welcome back as Co-Leader, Carcass!  *O*

Whut? Ok, I quit.
Yay welcome back!
(05-11-2009, 07:53 PM)Pilf4R link Wrote:I left, Because Of Restarting My Old Cz/Sk Clan.
Lol since when was BB an 'old Cz/Sk Clan' (im being serious lol)