Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Yes skills do go a long way, but there are more important things, good attitude, knowledge, etc.

Cya Phyc0.
(05-19-2009, 09:06 PM)Jerome™ link Wrote:Why you kick him Darkfire? lol He has skills man ...

welcome comedian
(05-19-2009, 09:09 PM)Jerome™ link Wrote:I didn't say that o.O. I said he has skills. I know what a good clan is made of, i know it isn't ALL skills, but good skills go a long fucking way.
he's not that great, he use to lag himself but still couldn't beat me
Had nothing to do with his trial, figured he wouldn't last long
Ohai, why was I kicked? Nobody ever told me why. Though, you did mention my attitude... What exactly did I do/say? Note that I previously told Matthias "not right now" when he asked for a fight.

(05-19-2009, 10:10 PM)Carcass link Wrote:he's not that great, he use to lag himself but still couldn't beat me
Had nothing to do with his trial, I figured he wouldn't last

We've only ever fought at The Strip, and I lag there. Sorry about that..
I don't mean FPS lag man, your ping would be 300+ for some reason. You'd attack me randomly in fc while I was chillin. Same thing happened on the strip with your ping going up to 300 then back down to your normal one.
Figured you were downloading even though it didn't help you
Also, how can you possibly test me when I've only had 1 day to show you what I'm about? To be honest, I'm just confused about the whole thing.

(05-19-2009, 10:26 PM)Carcass link Wrote:I don't mean FPS lag man, your ping would be 300+ for some reason. You'd attack me randomly in fc while I was chillin. Same thing happened on the strip with your ping going up to 300 then back down to your normal one.
Figured you were downloading even though it didn't help you

Yeah, I remember having that problem. It wasn't lag I "put on" and I wasn't downloading. So, I dunno. Plus, we were on The Strip, which is where I lag. :/
Well you'll have to wait for Darkfire to explain as I have no clue what happened
(05-19-2009, 09:50 PM)violax link Wrote:welcome comedian
look at u
(05-19-2009, 09:09 PM)Jerome™ link Wrote:I didn't say that o.O. I said he has skills. I know what a good clan is made of, i know it isn't ALL skills, but good skills go a long fucking way.

He do not have any good skills, like when he take |  | of my armor in a fight that say enough.

Reasons:

1. I'm too lazy to train anyone, and your skills is just shit, so since I'm not going to be around too much I can't train you.
2. I didn't really like your attitude after you got accepeted.
3. I don't know you, you're a random to me, which doesn't help in the case.

Now go get something else to moan about.

Hello btw
grats on converting to L4D and i will lead BA in SA-MP. (ask darkfire)