Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
AK-47 bullet penetration deep impact grenade launcher :O!!
pffff, best is MP5 with silencer, and now all gtfo
(04-24-2009, 11:06 PM)Strika link Wrote:all the SMG's pwn any weapon, P90 is best weapon in the game its pwnage weapon not spray :p

Nah, I prefer M4. Or AK47. I barely used the AK47 since I started again, but if I see one on the ground, I pick it up as 2nd :P And as these damn heli's take all my bullets before they come down.. :P

But I just made a class with it yesterday. As I have the M4 challenges almost done now. :D

(04-25-2009, 03:35 AM)LIke link Wrote:AK-47 bullet penetration deep impact grenade launcher :O!!

Zomg, noobtube!!! :+

(04-25-2009, 08:06 AM)Hitman link Wrote:pffff, best is MP5 with silencer, and now all gtfo

I rather have a G36C silencer in that case.
(04-25-2009, 09:56 AM)Richard link Wrote:Nah, I prefer M4. Or AK47. I barely used the AK47 since I started again, but if I see one on the ground, I pick it up as 2nd :P And as these damn heli's take all my bullets before they come down.. :P

But I just made a class with it yesterday. As I have the M4 challenges almost done now. :D

Zomg, noobtube!!! :+

I rather have a G36C silencer in that case.

I hate the iron sights on the G36C. So I tend to just put RDS on it, when I use it. I barely do though. :+
As for me, I like the Ak47, I use M4 too from time to time, MP5 is also great, P90 too (shut up "omg p90 is a noobweapon" people).
Shotgun is sweet too <3 And of course out of the snipers; M40A3.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a noobweapon. But lots of people just spray with it :P
(04-25-2009, 10:49 AM)Richard link Wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a noobweapon. But lots of people just spray with it :P

I don't. :+
(04-25-2009, 10:51 AM)Maka link Wrote:I don't. :+
same, deagle has great power to on med ranges was doing that tv station map yesterday with deagle only, got some nice ass kills.

shotgun is great to if you have fr
i personally  pwn best with the SMGs, imo they are way better than the big rifles like M4 or AK.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=297.msg204285#msg204285 date=1240653635]
same, deagle has great power to on med ranges was doing that tv station map yesterday with deagle only, got some nice ass kills.

shotgun is great to if you have fr

I don't even use fast reload and can end first on some maps in TDM using Shotgun. :D
(04-25-2009, 11:08 AM)Maka link Wrote:I don't even use fast reload and can end first on some maps in TDM using Shotgun. :D
k maybe, but if your doing it with 50 players youll need it.

(04-25-2009, 11:01 AM)Hitman link Wrote:i personally  pwn best with the SMGs, imo they are way better than the big rifles like M4 or AK.
same, i use P90/Ak47u sometimes m4 but i dont really like it