Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-14-2009, 12:15 PM)CP:James link Wrote:Im in a full time job, and have been for 3 years, im doing my course in accountancy at the moment.

This is my older nick by the way.

Ryankilla.

Hello, it's me - HoogerBooger.

Do you still get along with xlisax?
(04-14-2009, 12:15 PM)CP:James link Wrote:Im in a full time job, and have been for 3 years, im doing my course in accountancy at the moment.

This is my older nick by the way.

Ryankilla.

Alright. What year you in? I'm doing somewhat the same, Business Economics. It'll be busy ;)
But if you've been working for 3 years, you should've saved some money. :)
I havent spoke to lisa in years.

Im in my first year in tec as we call it here, if i do well im going to goto uni.
about the all time BA members :P
[Image: 2mzkrwh.jpg] beat this  :) and still some of them are missing
(04-14-2009, 12:03 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Hey,

Recently my girlfriend just had our child, and I've also had very little time to play SA-MP.  So I can confidently say I have finished playing for good.

Thanks BA for having me in your clan I had a great time with you all, it would be cool if I was kept on the inactive list, if not thats okay.

This is not some attention whoring post I dont care if it gets no notice at all, Im just letting people know.

Thanks

[BA]Ryankilla.
aww i really will miss you mate. i had alot of good times with you on samp and lots of laughs with ya.  :'( Are you finished from gaming as a whole? Or just SA-MP. If so, will you ever return?

WTF who deleted sonix's post. For once I completely agreed with what he said.

GTFO out of this topic liljon with ur shit killboards.
Wow your *cough* so good  ;(
aww sad to see ya leave ryankilla but I guess every oldschool player's gonna leave at some point anyways.
And lol at the BoD "owning" pic, I could do the same in one day by just going around in training servers and taking pic of every kill I get. If u had a thick book full of ur kills then it'd be something
(04-14-2009, 12:46 PM)sAcK link Wrote:lol you stupid fucks that wasnt meant to see the killboard,that pic was made months ago you fuckers and i posted it only for the member list,SoNix you call me a failer?just look at you son.
liljon all darkfire did was post a member list. then you come along and post a picture of shit killboards that anybody could do. If it was you vs. an entire clan then i'd be impressed. But from what I can see its you killing the same guy 5x, if hes a noob then thats easy. Srsly, just listen to what most of us have said here - GTFO.
[Image: still_mad.jpg]
Right, y'all replying too fast :P

Cut the crap.