Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
gotta love arno man
(12-27-2008, 09:24 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I'm glad he failed too, restores a little of my faith in your clan.
Too bad you lost Arno because of it (as far as I know), who was my fave of your members :)

Yeah, however if we knew Arno didn't like him we wouldn't gotten a trial.
(12-27-2008, 01:09 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:Are you some B&A- news updater?

lol noo i ask becouse he not in trails list that all
(12-27-2008, 11:38 AM)Juice link Wrote:lol noo i ask becouse he not in trails list that all
Yeah but Juice your being a pain in the ass. Everytime somebody gets promoted,kicked,fails trial,leave clan or joins clan in [BA] you feel the urge to post and SHOUT IT OUT TO EVERYONE.
(12-27-2008, 03:47 PM)Darius link Wrote:Yeah but Juice your being a pain in the ass. Everytime somebody gets promoted,kicked,fails trial,leave clan or joins clan in [BA] you feel the urge to post and SHOUT IT OUT TO EVERYONE.

indeed

http://files.uploadffs.com/a02aca_haha.jpg
lol that picture owns Juice
I already told Darkfire in game, but JeNNa pulled a bad move on me.

She did a driveby on me along with someone from the JOKER clan in the passenger seat. When my life was basically gone but not all the way, she got out the car and killed me to avoid punishment.

Take that into consideration of her trial.

I thought she was a full on member till just b4 writing this post. I was kinda disappointed someone from BA would do that. BTW when I would shoot at the car she would drive off then come back in a min or so when I wasn't paying attention. Took the 3rd or 4th time she drove to me before she was able to kill me.
(12-27-2008, 05:57 PM)p4tmqman link Wrote:I already told Darkfire in game, but JeNNa pulled a bad move on me.

She did a driveby on me along with someone from the JOKER clan in the passenger seat. When my life was basically gone but not all the way, she got out the car and killed me to avoid punishment.

Take that into consideration of her trial.

I thought she was a full on member till just b4 writing this post. I was kinda disappointed someone from BA would do that. BTW when I would shoot at the car she would drive off then come back in a min or so when I wasn't paying attention. Took the 3rd or 4th time she drove to me before she was able to kill me.

Lol????
lol, stop crying dude... |:(
(12-27-2008, 04:55 PM)Juice link Wrote:indeed

http://files.uploadffs.com/a02aca_haha.jpg

Wow what a retard juice, thats called GTA-T Gangs.