Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
i think best is make a perma ban for this israel Famyli.they makeing only f*ck up anything positive anyone loves them they only flame.
(08-28-2008, 08:49 PM)Darius link Wrote:Your calling BA noobs? Us? Noobs?   _O- Your pathetic gang has lost most of its members who have gone to sK, and we all know about your cheating past. Your unheard out of LVP, same with your nobody gang.
So what if 8ball cant beat you @ 4shot? He'd pwn you @ walk weps, and probaly 2-shot. You probaly don't even train with these weapons, because this is the only server you play on. And maybe some random jewish server noones ever heard of. There is a SA-MP world outside of LVP, you LVPFag. 
Someone must be bored.....  :o
I think i know a clan more who did this 1,5 month ago :X
BA ownz and cool people, lal DMX you saying 8ball can't shot, whats he doing in BA then?

n00b  :+
(08-29-2008, 09:10 AM)Linkon link Wrote:BA ownz and cool people, lal DMX you saying 8ball can't shot, whats he doing in BA then?

n00b  :+
Tru dat

Anyway my avatar is damn sexy

Time for somme B&A pictures !

[Image: bassiefv3.png]

[Image: bassiegy8.th.jpg]

You'r best friend the clown ,

AzKiller.
PRISON BREAK HAVE STARTED!
Ye i got 1 and 2 series of Prison break 4 hehe  8)
(08-29-2008, 07:58 AM)Benji_ link Wrote:i think best is make a perma ban for this israel Famyli.they makeing only f*ck up anything positive anyone loves them they only flame.

Then stop to provoke them :)
hi  8)
(08-29-2008, 07:58 AM)Benji_ link Wrote:i think best is make a perma ban for this israel Famyli.they makeing only f*ck up anything positive anyone loves them they only flame.

ohh my old benji, was kissing my ass, remmeber? nvm, i dont care for all ur shitz BA, u r nothing
(09-02-2008, 06:31 PM)DMX link Wrote:ohh my old benji, was kissing my ass, remmeber? nvm, i dont care for all ur shitz BA, u r nothing

[BA] Team: [BA]Funky, [BA]HaZe, [BA]Violax, [BA]Xen0n
[RT] Team: [RT]DMX, [RT]theKilleR, [RT]THExrz, [RT]UnDeRtAkEr, [RT]Xshot
Match type: Runnies, 2vs2 3vs3 and 4vs4

2 vs. 2
[BA]Violax & [BA]HaZe / [BA]Xen0n vs. [RT]theKiller and [RT]DMX
Round 1: [BA]Violax & [BA]HaZe Win
Round 2: [BA]Violax & [BA]Xen0n Win

3 vs. 3
[BA]Funky, [BA]Violax, [BA]HaZe vs. [RT]DMX, [RT]theKiller, [RT]V3nom, [RT]XShot
Round 1: [BA]Funky, [BA]Violax, [BA]HaZe Win
Round 2: [BA]Funky, [BA]Violax, [BA]HaZe Win

4 vs. 4
[BA]Xen0n, [BA]Violax, [BA]Funky, [BA]HaZe vs [RT]DMX, [RT]theKiller, [RT]V3nom, [RT]XShot
Round 1: [BA]Xen0n, [BA]Violax, [BA]Funky, [BA]HaZe Win

:w