Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Ive heard a dirty rumour about [BA]
Quote:Santino link=topic=320.msg107241#msg107241 date=1209781012]
Ive heard a dirty rumour about [BA]
what would that be?
(05-03-2008, 05:25 AM)HaZe link Wrote:what would that be?

That all new recruits need to pay Maddolis (through paypal) the sum of $40 Australian dollars.
(05-02-2008, 11:41 PM)estroe link Wrote:lol! Reno911 is back in again? _O-
yeah, he was to inactive because he may not computer for 1,5 week  _O- _O- it was a punishment from my mom  :D

it was a nice war BA
(05-03-2008, 07:30 AM)markusmaster link Wrote:yeah, he was to inactive because he may not computer for 1,5 week  _O- _O- it was a punishment from my mom  :D

it was a nice war BA

I actually meant that this is like the 3rd time he joined.. goes inactive everytime after he's on trial and comes back later :+
(05-03-2008, 11:41 AM)estroe link Wrote:I actually meant that this is like the 3rd time he joined.. goes inactive everytime after he's on trial and comes back later :+
Well this is his last chance, Trust me.  :+
I am now inactive due to the fact that I own an Xbox360, I am now playing GTA IV and CoD4.
You can reach me on my msn (just pm me for it) or, my Xbox Live Gamertag. (Overdosed08)

I most likely will be back when LVP 3.0 is out.

Till then, peace.

~Overdosed
Congratz HaZe!!!!!  :Y) *O* *O*
think in today...!!!
:+
(05-03-2008, 04:53 PM)Carcass link Wrote:Well this is his last chance, Trust me.  :+
yah kick him than his big mouth is empty  :D

everytime i need to hear BA is beter BA heeft alweer gewonnen BA heeft minder hoge ping  _O- _O-

and he is never online  _O-