Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
nah we don't need weapon.dat, we got the almighty uL.exe already
(11-08-2011, 08:34 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: nah we don't need weapon.dat, we got the almighty uL.exe already
No offense Gaahl, but you should watch your grammar more. 'We' would imply your in uL, which your not. (although that might change)

Also, about the vector bug. How sure are you? I remember testing it and it seemed to be fixed. :/
pretty sure... you can test that yourself, lower your reso dramatically & see people raging at your hitbox

Btw, "we" didn't necessarily refer to the physical uL group (of which I know I am not a part of) but it was a way of showing how I feel towards the uL-referred criticism, since now I know even better how prejudice-based it is. For exhample, since I've joined the uL gang on gtat I get called cheater constantly, which is obviously bullshit & biased. So why not making fun of it? I still got uL.exe 30 days trial version as an app
(11-08-2011, 08:23 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I heard uL can help.

Sorry Mr.Hooger, unfortunately your time as a troll has expired, and you have been taken over by the all-great sTyLa. We appreciate your attempt to troll us with the "Turban Legend Server" and etc but they just simply aren't as funny as his months of hard work to troll us. Byebye now.
(11-08-2011, 02:05 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Sorry Mr.Hooger, unfortunately your time as a troll has expired, and you have been taken over by the all-great sTyLa. We appreciate your attempt to troll us with the "Turban Legend Server" and etc but they just simply aren't as funny as his months of hard work to troll us. Byebye now.

I ain't trollin man, I never have. That's just not how I roll.
(11-07-2011, 10:56 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: PTMm as PTM monitored, so they aren't actually in the clan... even though the most important thing I'd monitor from foxxy is his sa folder with teamviewer, as he was begging around for explanations on how to use weapon.dat in 0.3c hahahhahaha
Yet how stupid can you be even accept him as a trial
lol and what about the great Mondim, that's a hell of a recruit, by the time he gets accepted he'll have joined 4-5 clans already and founded a couple too xD
Most likely, yes xD
I gotta agree.
(11-08-2011, 02:05 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Sorry Mr.Hooger, unfortunately your time as a troll has expired, and you have been taken over by the all-great sTyLa. We appreciate your attempt to troll us with the "Turban Legend Server" and etc but they just simply aren't as funny as his months of hard work to troll us. Byebye now.
[Image: 2756149674_58d927bd2f.jpg]