Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-23-2009, 08:10 PM)Shark link Wrote: Yeah, well done. You guys simply annihilated those top clans. Good job.

Did you ever beaten a "top clan"  :w
(08-23-2009, 09:21 PM)Jean-Mi link Wrote: Did you ever beaten a "top clan"  :w

They beat RSAH and UvH in a fair war... while the thing saying that BB won a clanwar against UvH is kind of fishy, since UvH never had a war vs BB.
(08-23-2009, 09:45 PM)Hitman link Wrote: They beat RSAH and UvH in a fair war... while the thing saying that BB won a clanwar against UvH is kind of fishy, since UvH never had a war vs BB.
RSAH was just training cw though
(08-24-2009, 12:29 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: RSAH was just training cw though

well, tcw or unofficial war its cool thing too. And still, its a part of that game. + There couldnt be any flame from opponents! And players can join that game normal. but some players still accepting that game too serious mad..sounds like ''OOMG WTF YOU SHIT DAMN THAT WASNT REAL CW :OO'' (include [SAE] [TboD] with their cry, racism and parents insulting even on training war when they losing) 

(08-23-2009, 05:00 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Nice work BB

thanks
(08-24-2009, 05:39 AM)QUIPT link Wrote: ' (include [SAE] [TboD] with their cry, racism and parents insulting even on training war when they losing) 
typical chicken shit communist
UvH war is forfeit i think  8)7

i wasnt in BB when this happend i think
(08-24-2009, 05:23 PM)Jean-Mi link Wrote: UvH war is forfeit i think  8)7

i wasnt in BB when this happend i think

we didnt forfeit shit, the clanwar didnt even take place, nor did we set any time. BB is just a bunch of big talking shitheads claiming they won CWs that actually never existed

UvH is ready for a cw with  BB anyday, there you go -> www.UvHclan.com
(08-23-2009, 09:45 PM)Hitman link Wrote: They beat RSAH and UvH in a fair war... while the thing saying that BB won a clanwar against UvH is kind of fishy, since UvH never had a war vs BB.

Well, there was a time set for sure! The date was changed some times i thought... But there was a time set! And than it's seriously not our problem if we don't see any uvh...

What about you posting a request on our forum...  :X
(08-24-2009, 05:33 PM)Hitman link Wrote: we didnt forfeit shit, the clanwar didnt even take place, nor did we set any time. BB is just a bunch of big talking shitheads claiming they won CWs that actually never existed

Go Hitman Go Hitman  *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* _O_ _O_
(08-24-2009, 05:33 PM)Hitman link Wrote: we didnt forfeit shit, the clanwar didnt even take place, nor did we set any time. BB is just a bunch of big talking shitheads claiming they won CWs that actually never existed

i love it when ur angry