Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(06-18-2009, 10:04 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I'm not talking about drugs, if you look once again on my post I'm replying to your post saying you need permission from your parents to have sex. Don't worry about our budget for hash.

And that is Blood Brother clan topic subject ?  :S
whoever said 'BB recruit anyone under the sun' well there right lol.
seems [BB]explosive or something doesent know what a 'moron' is xD, i thought BB was english clan?
(06-18-2009, 10:50 PM)Darius link Wrote: whoever said 'BB recruit anyone under the sun' well there right lol.
seems [BB]explosive or something doesent know what a 'moron' is xD, i thought BB was english clan?

Darius, at least he is speaking English, not so much, but at least something.. :)
by the way i thought in LVP has/is every gang/clan only for English speaking players.
So what if someone don't know a word "moron" thats more better, at least he isn't so moron to know
that word ! :)
(06-19-2009, 12:37 AM)Plugy link Wrote: by the way i thought in LVP has/is every gang/clan only for English speaking
what?
(06-18-2009, 10:04 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I'm not talking about drugs, if you look once again on my post I'm replying to your post saying you need permission from your parents to have sex. Don't worry about our budget for hash.

wtf permission  :?
(06-19-2009, 12:37 AM)Plugy link Wrote: by the way i thought in LVP has/is every gang/clan only for English speaking players.
lol seems explosive isent the only one  :roll:
(06-19-2009, 09:19 AM)Terror link Wrote: wtf permission  :?

If you are (for example) 14 and your girlfriend is 17, or the other way around, it is actually illegal to have sex, at least if your parents doesn't agree or doesn't know sjit about what's happening. :+

Nice subject for a clanthread, lol.
(06-19-2009, 01:56 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: If you are (for example) 14 and your girlfriend is 17, or the other way around, it is actually illegal to have sex, at least if your parents doesn't agree or doesn't know sjit about what's happening. :+

Nice subject for a clanthread, lol.

Yeah but if a couple of 13 or 15 year olds do it consensually the police won't mind.
It's only when an 18 year old has consensual sex with a 13 year old do the police kick up as fuss (so they should... so long as the 18 year old is a guy :P)
i used to know this girl who was 13 and her boyfreind was 22

chea, quite fucked up
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=3834.msg224329#msg224329 date=1245416980]
i used to know this girl who was 13 and her boyfreind was 22

chea, quite fucked up

Thats disgusting....

@Darius: We have atleast 1-2 ppl from GB...So no we are more European ;)