Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
darius all you do is spam so gtfo, you lose

thank you ambassador  :)
err few things

a. if you're santino, you always lose
b. if you have [BB] in your name, you lose.
lol at santino trying to insult my ingame time. dude it's been about 1 and a half years, 40 days isn't that much. you'd probably play more too if u didnt get so frustrated over this game, always dying and what not.
(08-30-2008, 04:20 PM)HaZe link Wrote: lol at santino trying to insult my ingame time. dude it's been about 1 and a half years, 40 days isn't that much. you'd probably play more too if u didnt get so frustrated over this game, always dying and what not.

''waa 40 days isnt that much waaa'' shut the fuck up haze.

lmao when was the last time i said anything after being killed? I do recall you throwing nades running into them and then shouting ''that was unfair'' ''outnumbered'' and the best one ''you didnt deserve that kill!''.

Maddolis: nice to see we got our number 1 fanboy posting again  :)

keep it up boys
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg140480#msg140480 date=1220118999]
''waa 40 days isnt that much waaa'' shut the fuck up haze.

lmao when was the last time i said anything after being killed? I do recall you throwing nades running into them and then shouting ''that was unfair'' ''outnumbered'' and the best one ''you didnt deserve that kill!''.

Maddolis: nice to see we got our number 1 fanboy posting again  :)

keep it up boys
lol i've beaten you and all your butt buddies 1on1 more than I can count. and how the fuck is maddolis your fan boy? BB and others made a damn site dedicated to him, not to mention that thread at BB forum.
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg140480#msg140480 date=1220118999]
lmao when was the last time i said anything after being killed?

A few hours ago.

(08-31-2008, 02:53 AM)HaZe link Wrote: lol i've beaten you and all your utt [B]uddies 1on1 more than I can count. and how the fuck is maddolis your fan boy? BB and others made a damn site dedicated to him, not to mention that thread at BB forum.

[b]Precisely.
Check my signature for details, fanboys.
why dunt u all take a chill pill
sonny is straight homo but he's ma boi, feel de luv!?!?!
Lol, you lot mayn, relax, why you lot hating each other over this, just sort it out in a war, im sure you'd both be happy too, cos now its turning into some gay ass argument over who doesnt bitch when they die.
(08-31-2008, 06:38 PM)DMX link Wrote: Ryankilla u r fuckin easykill, i mean all BA easy kills, they just have fights 2vs1 or more, never 1vs1, and if someone from BA was alone he will not fight (run aswell).
we are all easy kills for you

Thats why even when they are only 4-5 BA's you need BB , sK , DFL ( no big prob ) to kill us , you are completly ridiculous
you lost 5-0 get over it
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg140340#msg140340 date=1220063870]
darius all you do is spam so gtfo, you lose

(08-30-2008, 03:08 PM)Darius link Wrote: [Image: Bitch_Please.jpg]
:w

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=3834.msg140724#msg140724 date=1220201302]
Lol, you lot mayn, relax, why you lot hating each other over this, just sort it out in a war, im sure you'd both be happy too, cos now its turning into some Owner ass argument over who doesnt bitch when they die.
We already did, and won.  ;)