Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
they're allied with RT, and of course the next few posts are gonna deny that but its true
2. healthrun, /taxi
4. they still have rt, /taxi, heathpickups and v0gelz or w/e they're using sometime
(08-03-2008, 10:57 PM)Extinction link Wrote: 2. healthrun, /taxi
4. they still have rt, /taxi, heathpickups and v0gelz or w/e they're using sometime

2. Ok, dunno about that tbh
4. Afaik, they're not allied with anyone.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=3834.msg133431#msg133431 date=1217794027]
allright well given yeray and estroe's last statements and the fact they've kicked the proven cheaters i reckon BB are acceptable now... but the fact you failed to act quickly leaves a nasty stain on your rep yeray... anyway..
they didnt kicked yeray and fireĀ  :+
Quote:LilJoN link=topic=3834.msg133487#msg133487 date=1217803353]
they didnt kicked yeray and fireĀ  :+
;(
Quote:they didnt kicked yeray and fire

Because they dont use cheats. It's easy.
They never have been banned in any server. And any fighter never accused them about use cheats.

Quote:they're allied with RT, and of course the next few posts are gonna deny that but its true

Are BA allied with SAW and HC4L then ?
I ever see to all of u fighting togeter against us. It's time to begin again with allies or not allies ?

We never posted nothing official about alliance. No more to say.

Quote:2. healthrun, /taxi

About rt u can read up. About health pickups... 90% of players do the same... the rest die in the way.
About /taxi... i dont think u see too many...
And if when u say 'vogelz' are u talking about cheats... it's all clear too. Read up.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=3834.msg133431#msg133431 date=1217794027]
they've kicked the proven cheaters
Not all of them.

(08-04-2008, 12:22 AM)rCp link Wrote: Because they dont use cheats. It's easy.
One of your leaders has even admitted to using them. (Look @ my sig for referance)
(08-04-2008, 12:33 AM)Darius link Wrote: Not all of them.
One of your leaders has even admitted to using them. (Look @ my sig for referance)

estroe isn't in BB Darius. But you have a point, he should be stripped of admin in LVP imo.

Who else in BB is a proven cheater?
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=3834.msg133504#msg133504 date=1217808004]
estroe isn't in BB Darius. But you have a point, he should be stripped of admin in LVP imo.

Who else in BB is a proven cheater?
God bless us your opinion does not count :+

At your question, Aizher used cheats on LW but he got kicked/left anyway, for the others I don't know.
I don't like cheats as much as the next guy. But all you idiots are just using it as an excuse to shout at one another. Grow the fuck up you morons.