Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(10-01-2013, 08:28 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Am I the only one that is annoyed by this bullshit character creation system? Dude, you gotta chose grandparents?
Grand theft sims online
(10-01-2013, 10:03 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: The missions were by far the best in any GTA game.
The others had their odd great mission, but about 10-20% of their missions were balls to the wall amazing.
At least half of the GTA V missions were that incredible- right from the start, too.

I'll go ahead and say this is my favourite GTA ever. Obviously the older ones are nostalgic, but the story, missions and characters are just absolutely brilliant on this.
I have yet to be disappointed about anything. I've seen people complain about stupid shit on other forums, and I honestly can't understand why.
This is the game of the decade.
[Image: spiFhMV.jpg]
no double posting maka
(10-02-2013, 06:12 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: no double posting maka

Don't hate me 'cos I'm beautiful, man.
R* have said theyll bring a title update hopefully tomorrow to fix GTA Online. Too soon for my liking I bet it will still have lots of issues
Are there really that many problems with it? I haven't even played it yet. I just picked the option last night for the final mission, but still need to start it.
Yeah, there are. I had to recreate my character 3 times and it's still not saving.. And most of the time when I try to start it, it says the R* cloud servers are unavailable.
I actually made progress today, got to do the race but only with Lamar, apparently set a world record but then couldn't check the leaderboards.. and then it got stuck at the loading screen, so still haven't actually played online with anyone yet -_-

SWKTiT4N for anyone who wants to play on XBOX live, will have my ps3 soon
(10-04-2013, 08:57 AM)Richard link Wrote: Yeah, there are. I had to recreate my character 3 times and it's still not saving.. And most of the time when I try to start it, it says the R* cloud servers are unavailable.

I created my account, got ingame, got send to some car, got loading screen.
Went to do something 2 hours later still loading screen..
Tried some other shit all it says is that either the cloud servers are offline or it just keeps loading for evah