Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(09-25-2013, 03:38 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Trevor is beast
My favorite GTA character ever
Yeah as much as I love Tommy Vercetti, Trevor is probably my favourite too.
The storyline isn't quite as deep as in IV, but I still feel like I know a lot about each of the main characters.
(09-30-2013, 02:30 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah as much as I love Tommy Vercetti, Trevor is probably my favourite too.
The storyline isn't quite as deep as in IV, but I still feel like I know a lot about each of the main characters.
I thought the missions were better though. Especially the Trevor ones! he's just such a badass. the voice acting is phenomenal too
Rockstar Games warns of GTA Online servers teething problems -BBC News
Understandable
Rockstar have released information regarding accessing GTA Online Here. Good little read if you want to know more about GTA Online and how it works.

GTA Online is set a few months prior to the SP story.
Anyone that found a time for the release? The only thing I could find was an estimation. It should launch in about 2 hours and 40 minutes according to that.
(09-30-2013, 08:44 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I thought the missions were better though. Especially the Trevor ones! he's just such a badass. the voice acting is phenomenal too

The missions were by far the best in any GTA game.
The others had their odd great mission, but about 10-20% of their missions were balls to the wall amazing.
At least half of the GTA V missions were that incredible- right from the start, too.
(10-01-2013, 09:21 AM)Richard link Wrote: Anyone that found a time for the release? The only thing I could find was an estimation. It should launch in about 2 hours and 40 minutes according to that.
Yeah, GTA Online (update) will be released at 7am EST (11am GMT, 12pm GMT+1/BST, 1pm GMT+2)
Cool! Luckily, I have the day off :D I'll be keeping my eye out for that update!