Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(07-10-2013, 02:58 PM)Fuse link Wrote: and i sold my ps3 to buy an xbox 360, most retarded thing to ever do i've come to realize

WHAI FUSE WHAI!!!!!

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=23211.msg442021#msg442021 date=1373456081]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOVmNN_bVZy1Jd5EMexoJ...9Tc4jDTJZN]
Pretty much..I havent watched it I'd rather listern to music :+
I'm guessing most of you have seen this analysis already, but I'll go ahead and post it anyway for those interested.

GTA 5 - Gameplay Trailer Analysis
I usually watch the IGN rewind one. Always good to get second prospective on it tho as the IGN one is only 9 mins long.
The only thing to super excite me was the deer hunting  8)7
Schlongberg Sachs, ladies and gentlemen.
'Grand Theft Auto 5' adds customisable dog, more than 15 wild animals
Grand Theft Auto 5 will contain a customisable dog named Chop and more than 15 wild animals, it has been reported.

Players will have the opportunity to change Chop's collar and buy additional accessories, and can even lose the dog if they fail to look after him, according to Famitsu (via VG247).

In addition to Chop, the game will contain more than 15 wild animals, which, according to the recent gameplay trailer, players will be able to hunt.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will also feature a dedicated underwater mission which can be accessed by Michael and Trevor on jet-skis.

Finally, animations will be improved, with each character given their own individual walking style to add to the realism.
The latest details were announced alongside a Japanese release date of October 10.

Grand Theft Auto 5 was announced in October 2011. It will take place in the fictional city of Los Santos, which is described as a "sprawling, satirical reimagining of Southern California".

Rockstar recently revealed new details about the game's gun and vehicle customisation and gun combat and cover system.
Grand Theft Auto 5 will arrive on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 17.

Recent job listings suggest that a PC port is in development, although Rockstar has since removed the post.
all i can think...

[Image: 141062-the-sims-sims-pets.jpg]
Chop and me' gonna rock the simulated world.
(07-16-2013, 06:22 PM)Maka link Wrote: Chop and me' gonna rock the simulated world.

Word, brother.

But customisable to what point? If I can't graft a cannon to its chest...
(07-17-2013, 06:43 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Word, brother.

But customisable to what point? If I can't graft a cannon to its chest...

A cannon? Why not two cannons?  ;)