Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/02/gta-5-...0&ns_fee=0
Actually I'll save myself the effort of speculating and wait until they say the final word, not like speculations will change the way they already want and designed it to be.
Damn I can't wait for this game. Planes seem kinda pointless unless you have somewhere to fly them - surely they'll add the other cities! :(

I think by having multiple main characters they can have more diverse story lines - GTA IV got really repetitive, and from reviews so did the first DLC. I played TBOGT though and it was way more fun - memorable missions and fun stuff to do outside of missions (fuck bowling!).

Some interesting analysis of a possible release date here - while these kind of things should always be taken with a pinch of salt, it's not completely farfetched (see the comments for some fair arguments).
One thing i've just noticed in the trailer is that it has a dog in it! Dogs as pets yeee!

Blimps and fighter jets too, all looks awesome!
woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa san andreas 2
Alright, somehow I think the main character is the character from GTA III (did he even have a name? - Yes!)

- GTA V protagonist says "I wanted to retire [...] and be a good guy for once, be a family man. So I bought a big house"
-> I don't think we will hear much about his past during the game, meaning that we should know him already
-> he already is rich, unlike all the other protagonists in GTA
- Rockstar recently just celebrated the 10 years anniversary of GTA III
- The GTA III protagonist was identified as "Claude" in GTA SA (possible connection?!)
- GTA III took place in 2001, with GTA V taking in the present he shouldn't be that old (around his 40s):

[Image: GTA_5_Trailer_screenshots-15.jpg][Image: Claude-GTAIII.jpg][Image: GTA6243192208_ac5f150589_o.jpg]
[Image: GTA_5_Trailer_screenshots-18.jpg]
And oh, someone's comment on YT:

Quote:00:55 SALE ... 24.05.12

And another one's:

Quote:24/05/2012 - release date

And the song release date is 24/05/1968

watch?v=pqS721yggyw&feature=pl­ayer_embedded - song

"Released on 24 May 1968 the LP became a number one hit in the UK Album Charts on 29 June where it remained for a total of six weeks. The album was featured in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. "

Seems legit! :+

edit:

GTA San Andreas - Trailer - PS2

The first trailer of GTA SA also shows LS only.... man, I have a good feeling about GTA V being the best of the best ever.
[Image: savehouse.png]

what the.... that's not how the savehouse looks like in-game...

OnT

I've seen a solid respons from alot of people over at gtaforums that the "gta III era" and its character won't return.
I don't believe for an inch it would be Claude Speed, simply for the reason that the character in the trailer states he hasn't been in LS before.
Of course there will be more than 1 city, didn't you see Mt. Chiliad? And heres a quote I found on GTAForums:

Quote:[Image: 23tno5l.jpg]

Biggest clue thus far. I'm reposting this in other topics because it's just a great find by user massrocr.
Interstate sign in ONE city? No way...

Plus, if you go back and look at GTA SA first trailer, you will see that they only show LS there too.

R* just doesn't wanna give it all away in 1 go, they wanna build up the hype. I'm sure we will see another city in the next trailer!
Thought Claude was from SF! ;) Plus, where does he say that he hasn't been to LS before?

Quote: R* just doesn't wanna give it all away in 1 go, they wanna build up the hype. I'm sure we will see another city in the next trailer!

Think we already have:

Mount Chilliad and the scene with the jetski. Isn't that in SF, under that huge red bridge?