Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
ul lost a cw, this tru?
(10-29-2012, 12:20 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ul lost a cw, this tru?
Check the front page
Awww why didn't you announce it BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh well all good things have to come to a end eventually :P
this is what happens when you slack off on your training  8)7
Oh well we're humans aren't we? Quite a slap to our face, yet we're proud of the 89 winstreak and will have a rematch with TeK soon.

Shen "magically" lost his connection the day of the match to get it back the day after (most likely a ddos), but we aren't quite fond of conspiracy theories and I can't find my tinfoil hat anymore so I'll just leave this here and stop thinking so that the FBI can't steal my thoughts

pew
Why did nC leave?
(10-30-2012, 03:08 AM)Nater link Wrote: Awww why didn't you announce it BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh well all good things have to come to a end eventually :P
I announced it in all our active threads at the time, this wasn't one of them.

(10-30-2012, 05:01 AM)4byss link Wrote: this is what happens when you slack off on your training  8)7
Agreed, and what happens when 1 sub backstabs and 2 from the main lineup don't come  :roll:

Quote:HUGE link=topic=31231.msg433035#msg433035 date=1351605530]
Why did nC leave?
Something like to spend his last days on sa-mp with his old italian friends who are in H2K, but then changed it or something as he wants to train them up to be better in a/d scene.  :roll:
(10-30-2012, 11:55 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: Oh well we're humans aren't we? Quite a slap to our face, yet we're proud of the 89 winstreak and will have a rematch with TeK

Shen "magically" lost his connection the day of the match to get it back the day after (most likely a ddos), but we aren't quite fond of conspiracy theories and I can't find my tinfoil hat anymore so I'll just leave this here and stop thinking so that the FBI can't steal my thoughts

pew

I's also possible that Shen is playing a double game. I've got intel that Shen has been getting very friendly with TeK players lately...

Coincidence?
(10-31-2012, 01:48 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I's also possible that Shen is playing a double game. I've got intel that Shen has been getting very friendly with TeK players lately...

Coincidence?
well Getting Friendly with another clan = conspiracy ? how.. i mean just because you love to hang out with Other clan members doesn't always mean that they are playing double game.

(10-30-2012, 11:55 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: Oh well we're humans aren't we? Quite a slap to our face, yet we're proud of the 89 winstreak and will have a rematch with TeK soon.

pew
Gaahl 1 lose does actually mess up ur winning streak But cmon 89 Winning streak is a GREAT thing.
Quote: link=topic=31231.msg433076#msg433076 date=1351689879]
well Getting Friendly with another clan = conspiracy ? how.. i mean just because you love to hang out with Other clan members doesn't always mean that they are playing double game.
MoHiT, he is trying to troll. Just ignore him