Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-23-2009, 11:26 PM)Darius link Wrote: Oh yeah at V-Rock hotel, and they were screaming 'hacker' xD. You died tho, useless.

I only died coz i charged at them and killed about 8 of them using c-bug and it weren't v-rock it was the golfclub(gang base)
homos
[Image: 9-UL-Certificate.jpg]
zezima stop posting useless bullshit pls, kthx
Slice = full member (i think) grats.
(07-23-2009, 11:46 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: That's correct. You'r a troll.
rofl what about the bit u crossed out? cos thats exactly what u said, and i don't do any of the other stuff either. and if i do, i make it clear that im darius
(07-24-2009, 10:13 PM)Darius link Wrote: rofl what about the bit u crossed out? cos thats exactly what u said, and i don't do any of the other stuff either. and if i do, i make it clear that im darius
Yea darius doesn't join with fake nicks and shit like that, thats more RedEvil & Purple.
(07-24-2009, 10:17 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Yea darius doesn't join with fake nicks and shit like that, thats more RedEvil & Purple.
im not too fussed if he makes up shit about me behind my back. Its when he says it to people to interfere with my app is when hes crossed the line.
(07-24-2009, 10:19 PM)Darius link Wrote: im not too fussed if he makes up shit about me behind my back. Its when he says it to people to interfere with my app is when hes crossed the line.
roflpwnt
kickass logo made by hellweed check it out!
[Image: adc46d.png]
Oh that shit's nice, good job Hell. :7