Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(05-04-2018, 02:35 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: I dont know whats elaborate and im too lazy to check it, sooo 0 faks given. Tho at this rate and with ego like that you soon to be king of ghost town

Based on your ignorance and weak mentality I will assume "ghost town" is a reference to LVP.
Silly peasant, I'm not the King of LVP; I am the King of ALL.
Maaan im high... but you mate are trippin hardcore, with this "king" shit
(05-04-2018, 07:44 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Maaan im high... but you mate are trippin hardcore, with this "king" shit

I feel sorry for you, peasant.
And im sorry to see LVP like that and you acting like you are someting instead of doing anything... pretty pathetic. And call me peasant one more time and ill asure you ill not watch my language in next post.
Mr.Peru , Do You Play On Las Venturas Playground ?
Coz I have never seen you online
(05-07-2018, 06:43 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Mr.Peru , Do You Play On Las Venturas Playground ?
Coz I have never seen you online

Never mind that , you haven't really seen anything.

Unfortunately , you joined LVP too late.
(05-06-2018, 12:49 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: And im sorry to see LVP like that and you acting like you are someting instead of doing anything... pretty pathetic. And call me peasant one more time and ill asure you ill not watch my language in next post.

You are a peasant.
(05-08-2018, 01:44 PM)Peru Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 12:49 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: And im sorry to see LVP like that and you acting like you are someting instead of doing anything... pretty pathetic. And call me peasant one more time and ill asure you ill not watch my language in next post.

You are a peasant.

Rofl
(05-08-2018, 01:44 PM)Peru Wrote:

You are a peasant.
And you "king" are nothing more but a scum
this Peru guy not do nothing for LVP.
only saying his the king of me dick nothing else.