Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(11-19-2013, 04:52 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Ryder you little bitch, get your own fucking quips nigga

Jerome, your presence isn't pleasant.
So begone you peasant.
Earth would have been better off without your birth, because you're of no worth.
(11-30-2013, 10:37 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Earth would have been better off without your birth, because you're of no worth.
Sounds like rap
What Fuse sees, is my lyrics becoming confusing, so his brain I'm abusing, which is quite amusing.
(12-01-2013, 07:49 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Oh you tryna rap against a rapper? Hahaha, nigga plz.

Your words of arrogance can't touch my lyrical elegance.
Your innocence is making you come at a force of omnipotence.
My tolerance is wearing out, so shut it before I take you out.
Some sorta faggot tryna wine me and dine me, it's takeaway time, Peru, why you whining behind me?! You've never seen a shine like the kind that I leave, so try me - nobody knows your name like a guy with no I.D. OHHHHHHHH. Say nothing.
fuckin raped peru
Brown-nose gang at it again
You bring lyrics you found on Bing to the ring against the King that can sting.
Your rhymes are truly a waste of time, it leaves a trace of crime, but out of grace I'll pay you a dime.
Son, you're shitter than I thought if you do your search on Bing, I ain't never had a thought that wasn't good for wordsmithing, rhyming words like king with words like sting, I'm the only venom you should be researching, I'm just free-wording, I started out with text battles, so you ain't got a chance kid, you're a G Virgin, and we can go 3 verse in, and you will leave hurting, and fuck your dime kid, here, you need reimbursing...