Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(12-02-2009, 05:09 PM)Holden link Wrote: Am leaving the clan guys, i have played rw through out my whole samp career and am getting bored of it,i will be leaving lvp, rw and the clan

HaZe: i really am thankful that you gave me the chance to play with the best runners clan in samp, it was an honour to fight besides you and your clan members

I hope my decision doesn't effect my friendship, with anyone in the clan, yous are all cool guys.

Sad to see you go , you will leave SA-MP too or ?
lol, so thats why u been hanging around SAE
cya

and gl with ww?
(12-02-2009, 05:19 PM)Darius link Wrote: lol, so thats why u been hanging around SAE

Says the Darius who left [BA] and *tried* to join SAE.
lol, pwnt

btw Grimmyboy, u guys still got a server? the one in my favorited list seems to be an old one, cos it didnt work for weeks now
Quote:Grim link=topic=13647.msg274428#msg274428 date=1259771945]
Says the guy from the clan who denied all there good applacants to be stuck with some russian D:
Take care Holden, cya around.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=13647.msg274431#msg274431 date=1259772624]
Says the guy from the clan who denied all there good applacants to be stuck with some russian D:

_O- xD

Hitman, new ip is 94.76.217.129:7777
Sry for advertising our server  :o
Quote:Grim link=topic=13647.msg274428#msg274428 date=1259771945]
Says 'the' Grim who never talks on vent because hes afraid, says the 'Grim' who accused KFC of using anim mods because they were sliding around when shooting with deagle, when in it was actually 0.3. And I was going to say what Greyfox said, but he beat me to it. :( Also, I don't see why me mentioning that about Holden means you have to come out and attack me :p I warn you, keep angering me and I'll only get more of your applicants denied, just like Jamal! xD AND I didn't leave [BA], I was kicked.  :'(

Oh and hows your clan site doing at the moment?  _O-
Nerds..,Takecare Holden. :7