Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Whatpulse Team
[me=Ryder]thinks TEF is jealous.[/me]
Every day, I got the 5th highest pulse in the day =D
(07-05-2009, 12:12 PM)Richard link Wrote: TEF, did you really made 100k keys in 1 day? Or different PC? :+
My WhatPulse client has been being a bastard lately and repeatedly losing its token, so I've been pulsing regularly to make sure my keys are kept. :+

(07-05-2009, 01:34 PM)Jhon link Wrote: And TEF? If you look back, seems he pulsed 100k + keys 2 days in a row, so looks like this is serious (business or hacks)
Internet is serious motherfucking business. ;)

(07-05-2009, 01:35 PM)Ryder link Wrote: [me=Ryder]thinks TEF is jealous.[/me]
[me=TEF™]bans Ryder from life.[/me]

(07-05-2009, 02:43 PM)Shen link Wrote: Every day, I got the 5th highest pulse in the day =D
Don't jinx yourself there, bud. You never know what might happen in the future. ;)
I keep getting an "Invalid token" message when trying to pulse :(, any help?
(07-05-2009, 04:56 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I keep getting an "Invalid token" message when trying to pulse :(, any help?
You have to reset your token, bud. Sorry, but you'll have to say goodbye to your keys. :w
When I got that, it was due to me using multiple computers for the same account. In others words, they took it as "cheating", so I stopped doing that :+
Matt, still getting it?
(07-05-2009, 05:04 PM)Ryder link Wrote: When I got that, it was due to me using multiple computers for the same account. In others words, they took it as "cheating", so I stopped doing that :+
You can still have multiple computers running WhatPulse for the same account, though. You just need to set it up here. :P

(07-05-2009, 05:05 PM)Shen link Wrote: Matt, still getting it?
Your way doesn't work, Shen. I saw your post. You're giving false hope, man. Logging out of your account loses your keys too (it even gives you a warning message about it), so you should really just skip the middle man and click the "Reset token" option on the client. I mean, this way you know it's going to fix the problem for sure, seeing as I've personally tried logging out then back in and it hasn't worked for me. There's a reason the option was made. :+
When I got then invalid token crap, reset token didn't work for me
Shit you guys got me scared already with all that errors shit.

[me=Jhon]will pulse today[/me]

EDIT: Phewwww it pulsed correctly, next time I'll ignore that and just accumulate more  :7 I wanna see Nuwani's post tonight  >:)