Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Well I have a wireless connection, and on OSX I have interference roubustness so it's ok. On Windows, however, I am just screwed with a Very Low signal.

-tj
off topic! Do ya reckon the sniper will still be there in LVP? (Well its located in that place in every server really)
I think we'll see it ontop of a few buildings as a pickup, but certainly not as a spawnweapon. Well second thoughts maybe - it's not as bad as a RPG.

-tj
I hope there will be really hard gang wars with rocketlaunchers, grenades, molotow-cocktails, snipers n stuff  :P
I really hope that the Rocketlauncher will be available in like gangwars and other things...like that u have only ~ 5 rockets so u can't do shit withit
Just snipers would be really cool tactically, that way you can really lay siege on a gangbase. Setup snipers, take a few hits, let the fast bikers get in and have a full attack with 4 door cars. 8)
Quote:cooolkast link=topic=453.msg9997#msg9997 date=1173898227]
Just snipers would be really cool tactically, that way you can really lay siege on a gangbase. Setup snipers, take a few hits, let the fast bikers get in and have a full attack with 4 door cars. 8)

Yeah, this exactly will rock. I'd like to see gangs being more tactical than using lame brute-force methods.

-tj
Yeah, atm there is not much more possible :P
Nice tactics guys. I can't wait for it. It would also be great that you can stand on moving objects with more ease. So you can go to the base with one car. 4 inside 6 at roof. >:)
Yep you can stand on cars without falling off. Is quite cool! Also being hit by cars is alot better no. much like SP when you get hit or hit a ped.  You can also stand on planes for a fair bit without falling which is cool also!
(03-14-2007, 11:06 PM)!damo!spiderman link Wrote:Yep you can stand on cars without falling off. Is quite cool! Also being hit by cars is alot better no. much like SP when you get hit or hit a ped.  You can also stand on planes for a fair bit without falling which is cool also!

We can all jump on beagles :D

The running over thing will be very annoying though. Noobs will abuse :X

-tj