Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
hey are you wearing a fedora in that signature, zezima?
(03-10-2015, 10:10 AM)Fuse link Wrote: hey are you wearing a fedora in that signature, zezima?

Whats a fedora? I'm wearing a fucking piece of paper on my face lol.
(03-10-2015, 06:15 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Whats a fedora? I'm wearing a fucking piece of paper on my face lol.
[Image: auaha01-brown-1-unisex-straw-fedora-hat-...n-band.jpg]
That's a Fedora, I've got a mini green one for one of my girlfriends cats :D

Today I'm eating roll like yesterday with six slices of salami and three different types of capsicum, orange, red, and yellow, topped with pepper, washing it down with apple juice.
lol that hat looks gay hahah

I'm wearing fullcap with UK shit on it..

upload pics of what u eating...
Just woke up, made some good shit.
Turkey  meatballs, some egg-plant with tomato sauce, some buckwheat and marinated cabbages

[Image: 289lu1d.jpg]
(03-11-2015, 09:24 AM)Zezima link Wrote: lol that hat looks gay hahah

I'm wearing fullcap with UK shit on it..

upload pics of what u eating...
Just woke up, made some good shit.
Turkey  meatballs, some egg-plant with tomato sauce, some buckwheat and marinated cabbages

[Image: 289lu1d.jpg]
Fedoras are full of win!

Not going to lie...That plate of food looks fucking awful
An wise young Zyzz once said : If it tastes good, spit it out, it probably have sugars and other shit that kills you muscle gains.
That plate might look like dog food, but hey i come from europe, we mostly starve here and have to hunt for food in the forest, especially here in baltic states. So yeah.

Gainz man.
(03-12-2015, 05:26 PM)Zezima link Wrote: but hey i come from europe, we mostly starve here and have to hunt for food in the forest, especially here in baltic states.
bullshit _O-
(03-12-2015, 08:30 PM)Fuse link Wrote: bullshit _O-

lol? read some wiki or google , estonia, latvia, lithuania - third world countries, nothing good here, only starvation and stores that have only canned food haha we fucking suck,.
snack before bed
200 grams of cottage cheese with some strawberries that i hand picked in the forest and then froze them with some water.

Also a banana that came from Africa (fuck yea)

[Image: wi1yrm.jpg]
no wonder ure still fatass