Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
I finally got around to listening to Carcass' Surgical Steel (terribly late of me I know) but its the shit. Probably their most solid album in my opinion. Never thought that could happen without Michael Amott. What a comeback
(03-29-2014, 01:46 AM)Carcass link Wrote: I finally got around to listening to Carcass' Surgical Steel (terribly late of me I know) but its the shit. Probably their most solid album in my opinion. Never thought that could happen without Michael Amott. What a comeback
About time man! Yeah its a great album and very well produced can't wait to see them in June, Yeah I was bummed when Michael left the man can shred!

In memory of Oderus

GWAR "Zombies, March!" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Opening the radio with it tonight! Having a Thrash & Crossover Thrash night \m/
New Mayhem single for up and coming album \m/

Mayhem - Psywar (Official Lyric Video)

Can't fucking wait!
[Image: 10253827_10154052074500315_1691190165974456354_n.jpg]
cute pic, did u take it out of ur ass
I was gonna say, Maka!
Man my want list keeps expanding...Last night my mates and I checked ratings for radio and our show is 6th out of all the shows on the station \m/

Bolt Thrower - When Cannons fade

Maka send me all of BT's albums kthanksĀ  ;)
I only own one BT album actually, and it's that one: Those Once Loyal.
Man I'm excited for the PFN album. Just listened the two previous efforts, they're still amazing. The last two tracks to Against all Evil, sweet Jesus.
The cover looks like hot shit as well, though I don't usually care for that.
I've listened to so much goddamn PfN over the last couple of years (or since whenever you rec'd them) it's loco. Possibly my second favourite band.
Sacred Evolution felt very much like an opening track, so it's interesting to see it so far down the playlist.
(04-28-2014, 08:48 PM)Maka link Wrote: I only own one BT album actually, and it's that one: Those Once Loyal.
Man I'm excited for the PFN album. Just listened the two previous efforts, they're still amazing. The last two tracks to Against all Evil, sweet Jesus.
The cover looks like hot shit as well, though I don't usually care for that.
Ah fair enough, I'll get them all eventually. Will look into them!

Could you guys pick your all time favourite band? I could narrow it down to one favourite band per genre