Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
eating dry rice again -.-

dat proposed protein shake would make for a nice neknomination video _O-
wish I liked cottage cheese, I find it disgusting
This thread :'), sharing pictures of your meals. They finally stopped doing that on Facebook and now you bring it to LVP...
lonely roidhead is talking to himself on this thread, his mom makes him all the meals tho
Zezima, eat brown rice, its way better for you... much slower release in sugars, better for the blood. don't wanna get the diabeetus
(02-07-2014, 07:08 PM)HaZe link Wrote: wish I liked cottage cheese, I find it disgusting

dont eat it alone, its fucking bullcrap lol... Mix it with milk and throw in 3 bananas - perfect taste.

(02-07-2014, 08:56 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Zezima, eat brown rice, its way better for you... much slower release in sugars, better for the blood. don't wanna get the diabeetus

Idk why but brown rice cost 3x more then white rice here hahha so im going with white rice :p
easy snack when got a little hungry

3 boiled eggs, some horse radish (or how u fucking spell it)
some black bread.

[Image: 62o8.png]
Is it just me or do you eat rather small portions? You must be eating atleast 10-15 times a day if you only eat that much in one meal ^^
Other than that it seems you're eating pretty clean from what I've seen so far.
(02-08-2014, 03:53 PM)David_GER link Wrote: Is it just me or do you eat rather small portions? You must be eating atleast 10-15 times a day if you only eat that much in one meal ^^
Other than that it seems you're eating pretty clean from what I've seen so far.

trying to cut atm
oh. Well that kinda explains it but still seems less. How many calories do you eat a day approximately?