Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.3z - Check out the new weapon sync on LVP!
If it's possible to make a zone in 0.3x with antilag, then it's possible to make a zone in 0.3z without antilag.

AT LEAST I THINK SO LOL
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32654.msg450848#msg450848 date=1391101818]
Our server has a antilag zone for when the sync is normal and people want to try skin hit, I'll confirm it now but I think its possible

Yeah the zone is at /antilag

I just had the same idea as Shark as well..say LVP moves to 0.3z then it could use the legacy to mode to keep leadaim but have an /antilag zone as well.
i meant the other way around dacads, but if it works on 0.3x then it must work on 0.3z
(01-30-2014, 06:16 PM)cake link Wrote: The thing is, SAMP will continue to update with bugfixes and new features, which we can't enjoy if we don't make the step to 0.3z. Sticking to 0.3x ain't no option, not even with that zone you're talking about.

Nobody was talking about sticking to 0.3x son, was just pointing out it was possible

Demote yourself
We should wait for sa-mp release officially in sa-mp.com, some people will have issues downloadin if upgrade before that.

lal cake very demote yourself
0.3z 2shots not allowed  cus if 2shot allowe-''its easy to hit ppl'' and that not funny  O-)
the fuck, then nothing else would be allowed cuz it's easier to hit people
I definitely want LVP to upgrade to 0.3z.
The only reason people don't want it is because they will lose their advantage. (low fps/high ping)
(01-31-2014, 12:49 AM)Shark link Wrote: the fuck, then nothing else would be allowed cuz it's easier to hit people
ewww fight 4shots the fight will be long but if 2shots 5sec and if 4v me like all time -.- 1sec
playing atm at 0,3z and im the best at it, install it to lvp violax is going down.