Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
why you people listen to screaming all day.. get married you will get the same shit _O-
Man if I knew that my girlfriend's yells would start sounding like Moonsorrow when we get married, I'd book tickets to Vegas instantly.
(10-06-2013, 04:32 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Man if I knew that my girlfriend's yells would start sounding like Moonsorrow when we get married, I'd book tickets to Vegas instantly.

Living the dream.
Quote:Timothy link=topic=24265.msg444396#msg444396 date=1381072837]
why you people listen to screaming all day.. get married you will get the same shit _O-

There is probably 2-3 songs tops that are "Screamo" Most the music here is decent and not made by wannabe fags

Maddolis how life would be grand if that would happen, Maka lads living the dream his Mrs likes Opeth I demand they get married and Maddolis and Myself be invited and have Opeth play! \m/
(10-07-2013, 06:53 AM)Nater link Wrote: There is probably 2-3 songs tops that are "Screamo" Most the music here is decent and not made by wannabe fags

Maddolis how life would be grand if that would happen, Maka lads living the dream his Mrs likes Opeth I demand they get married and Maddolis and Myself be invited and have Opeth play! \m/

You're late to the party bro, I've been single for months, teehee.
yeah nater fuck off, maka's my wingman now
Athelstan - The Ride

Athelstan, from Forefather.
's all cool, my lady is an Opeth fan (hell, half the world is), you guys can get an invite to our wedding in 20 years...
We've headbanged together throughout the entire ending of Deliverance three times live.
When we saw Moonsorrow in Italy last year, she teared up when they started playing the eagerly awaited Huuto:
Moonsorrow - Huuto part 1 (Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa)

I can't blame her, it's an epic, beautiful song. Also, as cliched as it sounds, I'm the luckiest man.
(10-07-2013, 07:07 AM)Maka link Wrote: You're late to the party bro, I've been single for months, teehee.
Damn, That sucks bro

(10-07-2013, 05:41 PM)Shark link Wrote: yeah nater fuck off, maka's my wingman now
You can have him, I call dibs on Maddolis.

(10-08-2013, 02:19 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: 's all cool, my lady is an Opeth fan (hell, half the world is), you guys can get an invite to our wedding in 20 years...
We've headbanged together throughout the entire ending of Deliverance three times live.
When we saw Moonsorrow in Italy last year, she teared up when they started playing the eagerly awaited Huuto:
Moonsorrow - Huuto part 1 (Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa)

I can't blame her, it's an epic, beautiful song. Also, as cliched as it sounds, I'm the luckiest man.

Awesome! Deliverance is one of my favourite Opeth albums I wake up every morning to Masters Apprentice \m/ I'll have a listen to the songs after work the net at work blows, You're very lucky to find a woman that diggs the same music, the world needs more metal head chicks
Hell yeah, more of the legit, down to Earth, great people-type. Not more skanky metal sluts.
I'm so glad to be dating one of the former, and have a friend like that too.

Masters Apprentice is the track that got me into Deliverance, and thus, further into Opeth. It was only really Blackwater Park before that, but ah man, such a great band.

Sweet track Maka. I gotta say though, as far as Forefather (or Forefather related) instrumentals go,
Forefather - Eostre (Steadfast)

Great track to drink to and get hyped up for the rest of the night.