Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(05-26-2013, 02:26 PM)Shark link Wrote: I don't go around talkin about fixing cars or baking bread cuz I don't know shit about it, that's why I'm telling you to keep yourself out of Football... because you simple know fuck-all about it.

Ahahahhaha.. what is your  opinion based on?
(05-26-2013, 07:33 PM)h4Xx0r link Wrote: LOL.. I certainly won't fuck off cause u don't know shit about me u little twig.

Keep supporting ur CR7-national-shit-team and keep crying about the facts I've shared lately.

Enough said. I won't comment on your senseless posts anymore.

"twig" is the new cool word ahahahah, damn nerds.

The only good football in Germany is Bayern's, Dortmund's and Schalke's, which isn't even that good compared to the other two mentioned before, you dumbass. You read some website and come here spitting shit like you know anything about it. Typical poser. I'd ask you a few questions you don't know shit about football but you'd just google so lel
GREAT SUCCESS
(05-26-2013, 10:24 PM)Shark link Wrote: 1/10 made me reply

nice signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqNH6VgktJbnHaRevLPOv...e3j_un7FMU]
1good season in an average league and now they are the best team in the world  :roll:
(05-28-2013, 07:00 PM)azerty link Wrote: 1good season in an average league and now they are the best team in the world  :roll:

Who?
Arsenal...obviously.
_O- _O- _O-
(05-29-2013, 04:01 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Arsenal...obviously.
hey haxor why didn't you reply to me?  :roll:
(05-29-2013, 04:01 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Arsenal...obviously.
hahaha nice one :p
Bayern.

Its like saying one player who scored 26 goals in one season, got booked 5times for diving  and helped his team qualify for Europa League is worth £60mil