Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
(08-21-2012, 10:56 AM)Maka link Wrote: It sounds like a successful trip so far, Maddolis. I freaking loved Italy when I went two years ago- such a beautiful place.
Too bad that Wacken was drenched in rain  and mud though. The week surrounding it was probably the worst week in Europe at that point. Rain everywhere.
The last couple of days have been in the 30°s now, pretty hot. It's a shame that the Bolt Thrower gig and Alcatraz were on the exact same dates and times though, or I probably would've tried to meet up with you anyway. 29th September I'll go see Sabaton, with Eluveitie and Wisdom. Mostly excited for Sabaton, but seeing Eluveitie is nicely taken with, though I don't know Wisdom.
When you see Sabaton think of me :) Its my birthday on that day hehe  :9~ I need to buy some Sabaton they have some kick ass shit  O+
Sounds good man.
Maka btw, Seventh Wonder's vocalist was great with Kamelot live. He didn't sound all poppy and you could tell he was trying to emulate Khan, both in his voice and movement. I was very skeptical beforehand but left very satisfied.
By the time I left Holland (on the 20th) it was very hot, 30s+ easily.
Hopefully next year's lineups will be sweet and I'll be able to afford another trip (both in money and free time).
I was just talking to my cousin about an hour ago about how we wanted to do Wacken once more in the future. Most probably won't be next year, but still, chances are there.
Good to hear about Kamelot. I'm patiently awaiting the release of Silverthorn, and Wintersun's Time.

(08-22-2012, 04:22 AM)Nater link Wrote: When you see Sabaton think of me :) Its my birthday on that day hehe  :9~ I need to buy some Sabaton they have some kick ass shit  O+

Haha, I'll think about it. And yeah, Sabaton are alright. Their latest effort was a bit softer than the previous releases, but still, a fine album.
(08-22-2012, 07:56 PM)Maka link Wrote: I was just talking to my cousin about an hour ago about how we wanted to do Wacken once more in the future. Most probably won't be next year, but still, chances are there.
Good to hear about Kamelot. I'm patiently awaiting the release of Silverthorn, and Wintersun's Time.

Haha, I'll think about it. And yeah, Sabaton are alright. Their latest effort was a bit softer than the previous releases, but still, a fine album.

Hell yeah I was talking with Hoffpop last night and he has seen them a couple of times and had beers with them the lucky prick :D I wanna goto wacken atleast one before I die would be epic.

(08-18-2012, 09:52 AM)Maka link Wrote: Unusual instrument

Do it, Maddolis.

Illegal modifications to my piano are underway.
(08-28-2012, 03:01 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Illegal modifications to my piano are underway.

Everything you do is legal till you get caught you know :)
It's gonna be legendary.
Sorry to go on a rant and steal the topic but this somewhat related:
http://news.yahoo.com/police-md-teen-bro...25112.html

"On his Facebook page, Gladden referred to mass murderer Charles Manson and gave himself the nickname "SuicidalSmile." The page, identified by classmates as belonging to the suspected shooter, was just launched in July, and the three photos of Gladden all show his face hidden behind long, dark hair. He describes himself as a "metalhead" and a fan of musicians Marilyn Manson and Slipknot."

I'm sorry but what does being a metalhead have to do with some idiot shooting up a school?

(08-28-2012, 11:57 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: Sorry to go on a rant and steal the topic but this somewhat related:
http://news.yahoo.com/police-md-teen-bro...25112.html

"On his Facebook page, Gladden referred to mass murderer Charles Manson and gave himself the nickname "SuicidalSmile." The page, identified by classmates as belonging to the suspected shooter, was just launched in July, and the three photos of Gladden all show his face hidden behind long, dark hair. He describes himself as a "metalhead" and a fan of musicians Marilyn Manson and Slipknot."

I'm sorry but what does being a metalhead have to do with some idiot shooting up a school?

I'm a metalhead and a fan of Marilyn Manson & Slipknot and have the tendancies to kill but I don't go to schools and shoot people its not my forte <_< But he was drinking vodka obviously has demented issues in the knoggin and decided to take it out on others the News and religions are always blaming it on bands giving "satanic messages" its always been that way for many years just look at Led Zeppelin "if you reverse Stairway to heaven it tells you things" its all a loud of bull shite if you ask me, Charles Manson could have done it who knows he lost is marbles long ago  8)7

On a side not I got Psycroptic - Symbols of Failure today now I own all of Psycroptic :3 Technical Death Metal kicks ass!
(08-28-2012, 11:57 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: He describes himself as a "metalhead" and a fan of musicians Marilyn Manson and Slipknot."

Maka help me out here buddy