Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sN. Super Novas
Hold on let me get some popcorns
You just selfbusted yourself, lmao. Video comming.
so when is the tournament of busted clans? _O- :roll:

already had enough of you styl4 so yours won't shock me.
Styla is not allowed to post anymore, he has been busted too much and doing some fake busts to harm sN.

~Not allowed to post: Styla (cheater)
DW boys esl cup will be here in few weeks,but i wonder since you got scared to play with your funteam i doubt youll try to play with your clan styla.
Someone doesn't know the rules here. Btw if u call Demon a cheater, then you r  mentally retarded.

good WW clan
And btw I didnt take damage at the fence cuz I pressed f8. I just took a picture to avoid damage, since I know styla was cheating... So just press f8 and you dont take hits (works just for few secs). You can clearly see I do take hits, even though his fucked up-shaky-aim is terrible. There is no accurate bust except the m4 shots from the side (LAB vs sN). To be honest, even for me it looks like a bust. But try to pay attention to the chat, its cold, aj and homer. They had some trouble with packet loss, I still remember cold lagging 24/7. Homer, aj and cold are already gone. Try to bust current sN members.

Fail video, my video is more credible.

Is there any admin who can tell styla that he is not welcome here  :roll:
(04-27-2012, 10:32 AM)Gunslinger link Wrote: And btw I didnt take damage at the fence cuz I pressed f8. I just took a picture to avoid damage, since I know styla was cheating... So just press f8 and you dont take hits (works just for few secs).

ye yet you said "lol" on chat, cool story bro but u got busted

oh about that self bust http://www.sendspace.com/file/yhu6i0 here you go 2 faced traitor that got owned by my skilled hands.

ok admin he broke the rule on our gang topic so we're even now.  O+ O+ O+ O+ O+
(04-27-2012, 11:14 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: ok admin he broke the rule on our gang topic so we're even now.  O+ O+ O+ O+ O+
I actually stopped when you told me to.

And you didnt selfbust urself with s0beit, just w8 for my video.