Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sN. Super Novas
(04-28-2012, 11:03 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: Well lvp is just one server out of 10 servers that i mentioned on which you have been cheating. I still got screens where you begged me to not say anyone about that when you refilled your health like jonas on SFR.
You forgot to mention Superman cleo and air break.

4 those who dont believe me, matrix is rly an ugly egghead:

[Image: jg3u5d3q.png]

BTW: Not allowed to post BoSS3
any admin warn them fuck. We want disallowed them to reply in our Topic,Styla you failed in gtat bcz of me why you come here.
look here guys.

[1] ye ofc Styla every one know who's the cheater's , atleast we don't have haters expect this shit clan AoA,Styla remmember when you giveed me autohotkey cheat+sprit fast move,you go to see why i got kicked from BWS and they kick me for fake reason bcz of that application , he says that i cheat after you start respecting me bcz you was thinking that i'm a cheater.and i will help you with cheating (no man i'm not maybe give it to Sinner aka ashen he will accept cheat for sure bcz he can't play without Cheat,otherwise you says that uL Won't be good in esl bcz they are ez without cheat but when we see we see that jakez do the most dmg with his friends (Shen,Sx,Force and etc but you'r cheater teams(MATRIX,fsecure,farmy got owned from the 2nd or 3rd tour bcz you can't keep without cheat.!

so fsecure or styla or who ever are you search for some lies to say some bullshit again,why you don't kick fsecure when we busted him in YUG vs TUR? WE WAS Playing as fake with YUG (me,you,guns and REVENG3 vs Turkey and you busted fsecure cheating and you says that you'r going to kick him after we didn't see anything Drama being

ye ofc fakes movie,i'm sN apply and i'm defending them ;o,you see when uL busted vt in that time i was vt apply but after i watched the movie and i closed me apply bcz they was cheating.

can u prove any of these? no u cant, reject go join sN. it's where all cheaters with no skills go

_O- _O- _O- _O-
This keeps getting better and better.
we still talkin in english?
Styla the retard selfbusted

Styla the dumbest cheater selfbusted

Check at 12 secs the wall. The bullet went through his body and hit the wall  :w
thats a clean cheating there styla
styla and his trashy clan

t vs No1?

His first words r : Dont fraps it, just cheat (with a cracky voice)
buahahahah parody on sN clan talking about cheatz on their mumble aushduahsduas