Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sN. Super Novas
download the fonts and u'll have same sobeit. Make the video, you'll fail badly like you did in a tcw =D
Does this clan actually have anything to do with supernovae?
(04-27-2012, 01:01 PM)durrrrr link Wrote: Does this clan actually has to do anything with supernovae?
8)7 8)7
faggotslinger still cheating? oh fuck, how low this kiddo can go.. hes been cheating since 2005
(04-27-2012, 09:59 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: faggotslinger still cheating? oh fuck, how low this kiddo can go.. hes been cheating since 2005
Why you keep begging me to play for your ESL-Team then. Egghead matrix:

[Image: egg-head.jpg]
fix - i begged you to not join my team because you are way too known cheater
(04-28-2012, 10:00 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: fix - i begged you to not join my team because you are way too known cheater
Says the guy who has been busted with 8 spas bullets. The irony!
8 bullets on spas, wow what a fucking cheater i am, that is nothing compared to your toggling after every second shot from enemy, oh and i wont mention the money hacks you used on lvp some weeks ago
(04-28-2012, 10:52 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: oh and i wont mention the money hacks you used on lvp some weeks ago
Everyone knows I dont play lvp. Fail more.

[Image: egg-head.jpg]
Well lvp is just one server out of 10 servers that i mentioned on which you have been cheating. I still got screens where you begged me to not say anyone about that when you refilled your health like jonas on SFR.