Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls with lyrics

i love metallica
Barely but you can post it here anyway.
Moonsorrow did a fuckin sweet cover of it, on their Tulimyrsky EP:
Moonsorrow - For Whom The Bell Tolls
MOONSORROWWW!
Ive been listining to moonsorrow lately, defiantly a great band :+

Dark Haven - Embracing The Carnage
(04-16-2012, 01:37 PM)Starkweather link Wrote: Does this count as extreme metal?

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls with lyrics

i love metallica
That would go in our Heavy Metal topic but nowadays we are just keeping this topic going with PROPER metals not gay shite :+ thats "Thrash Metal/Heavy Metal" and Metallica kick major ass, Extreme Metal if you want to know what it is, is bands like Carcass,Cradle of Filth, etc etc their is plenty of different metals here if you want to know whats what one of us Metal Heads can tell you or just google the band :P But don't trust Wikipedia with some bands it fails bad at genres
Yeah it's hazy, early Metallica sure is thrash and that song is thrash and hence, extreme metal by definition, despite not being particularly extreme. This is the only thread we use for metal anyway, there's no point in having another.
(04-17-2012, 06:27 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah it's hazy, early Metallica sure is thrash and that song is thrash and hence, extreme metal by definition, despite not being particularly extreme. This is the only thread we use for metal anyway, there's no point in having another.
Indeed mate :)

Kamelot "The Great Pandemonium" (Official video) from POETRY FOR THE POISONED
Hail of Bullets - Kamikaze.wmv

Lunarsea - Ashen

Gah, I must've spun that new Prey for Nothing album about ten times already in the last three days.
I'm having serious trouble finding that album (aside from on youtube).
Did you buy it or download it?
The Prey for Nothing one? I download most of my albums from some Russian torrent website (rutracker.org). Yeah it's totally in Russian but the search function usually gives me great results. I did a quick search and also can't find working links any more.

I'll pm you the link and my account, so just grab that  torrent- no seeding required so just get rid of it after. I may buy the album if I can find it though.