Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Already visited all of them yo. But anyway, I got my hands on something I had totally forgotten!

Forefather - Wolves Of Prayer

Forefather - Chorus Of Steel

Forefather - Shadows Of The Dead

Forefather's latest.
Shall have a listern when I get home from work *O* FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY :D I got another voucher to spend w00t I am thinking of what to buy :+ Thinking some classic metal or heavy as fuck...or possibly some symphonic....I will put on my thinking cap :+
Yeah man, finally weekend. Listening to the new Epica album right now.
By the way, y'all listened to Blinded by Faith before?
found a nice site yall metalheads might like to see.
http://mapofmetal.com/#/home
it's a site including most of the metal genres and has example songs of each one. Eventho I ain't a metal fan it was still nice and educative to browse throught it  ;)
(cba to browse throught this whole thread so incase it's been posted before, excuse me)
(03-09-2012, 05:41 PM)Maka link Wrote: Yeah man, finally weekend. Listening to the new Epica album right now.
By the way, y'all listened to Blinded by Faith before?
I have one Epica song aint bad I likey, No I havent listerned to them post some good tracks for moi?

(03-10-2012, 01:54 AM)IDmad link Wrote: found a nice site yall metalheads might like to see.
it's a site including most of the metal genres and has example songs of each one. Eventho I ain't a metal fan it was still nice and educative to browse throught it  ;)
(cba to browse throught this whole thread so incase it's been posted before, excuse me)
Thanks for the link man thats some wicked as shit :D
(03-10-2012, 01:54 AM)IDmad link Wrote: found a nice site yall metalheads might like to see.

Not everything on that website is true, but it's a great place to start for people who are just getting into metal though! It's the same like there is Ishkur's website for when it comes to electronic music. Actually, I myself have been searching for websites like those. They're quite handy for getting to know the history of genres you want to look into.

Sure thing Nathan, I'll post some. I've downloaded a couple of new albums yesterday so here they are.

Gorod - Transcendence

Blinded by Faith - Dead End

Divine Temptation - Lighthouse (HD 1080p)

Enochian Theory - The Fire Around The Lotus

Epica - Deter The Tyrant (NEW ALBUM 2012)

Unholy Matrimony - 03 - DÉlégance et de Déréliction
Nice post Maka :D I just got back from spending my voucher went from 170 CDs original up to 181 :D
That's great bro. Currently listening to Asphyx's latest album, Deathhammer.

Asphyx - Minefield
Goddamn I love that track. They should have put this thing on Nightfall Overture as a bonus track or something. Would've been so sweet.

Nightingale - The making of 10 [Part 3]
Elegy

PS. Um, holy shit Maka, that Gorod track...
The Blinded By Faith one was sweet too, I'll have to check both those bands out into much further detail and listen to the rest of the tracks later today. I'll get round to them all eventually!