Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
(02-19-2012, 04:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I've probably linked this video numerous times in the start of the thread but just a reminder, the best track off one of the best and most influential death/doom albums ever:

AMORPHIS - "Black Winter Day"

I wouldn't bother with the video clip, close your eyes and follow where your mind takes you.
Kick ass song :) and no you havent posted it before ;)

(02-19-2012, 05:22 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Super sweet cover.
Cancer Bats - Sabotage (Beastie Boys Cover)
Thats a awesome cover nice post HaZe Cancer Bats have a new album coming out :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Set_on_Living
Shall be a good album

(02-19-2012, 04:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I've probably linked this video numerous times in the start of the thread but just a reminder, the best track off one of the best and most influential death/doom albums ever:

AMORPHIS - "Black Winter Day"

I wouldn't bother with the video clip, close your eyes and follow where your mind takes you.

Yeah man Amorphis. You've probably linked me to them before cos I happen to have that album on here.

Nice post Haze.

Everyone's probably listened to this band already but I still find their work great.

Ancient Rites - Mother Europe (with lyrics)

Seriously, stupid WMG crap. Suckadick.
Mastodon, Gojira, Kvelertak tonight, Devin Townsend and Meshuggah on Wednesday with the option for Cathedral, Paradise Lost and Turisas on Thursday.

Particularly excited for Gojira and Devin, but thoroughly looking forward to Kvelertak and Meshuggah too. Planty trinken!
(02-27-2012, 05:15 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Mastodon, Gojira, Kvelertak tonight, Devin Townsend and Meshuggah on Wednesday with the option for Cathedral, Paradise Lost and Turisas on Thursday.

Particularly excited for Gojira and Devin, but thoroughly looking forward to Kvelertak and Meshuggah too. Planty trinken!
Oh nice enjoy bro :D On Thursday I am going to see Slipknot and Trivium :+
You should see Cathedral and Paradise Lost instead!

Aaaamagad Gojira rocked my socks off. My neck has 40 hours to recuperate before Devin.
That's a sweet line-up right there man. Happy headbanging!
(02-27-2012, 03:31 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: You should see Cathedral and Paradise Lost instead!

Aaaamagad Gojira rocked my socks off. My neck has 40 hours to recuperate before Devin.
I could I should but no :+ I'd love to see Cathedral they kick arse, Aint listerned to much Paradise Lost tho <_<

(02-27-2012, 06:57 PM)Maka link Wrote: That's a sweet line-up right there man. Happy headbanging!
Hehe happy headbanging thats an awesome line :P There should be a international headbangers day!!!!
Backbone- Gojira

Hearing this live was an absolute pleasure.
Unfortunately I'm being taken to court next Thursday for sexual assault, after blowing my load over at least 5 people accidentally when they reached the riff at 3:25.
Authorities just do not get it do they...
I for one understand how sensual that riff was though!
Gojira is my Barry White.