Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Draugr - De Ferro Italico
In five hours...

Bolt Thrower - ...For Victory [HQ]

... And it was fucking epic.
You lucky son of a bitch :P I have some tunes I need to post when I get home
Ah nice Maka. I'm leaving Belgium now- Primordial, Immortal and the three Crimson Glory songs I heard (all off Transcendence) were amazing. Arcturus, Swallow the Sun, Gorguts and many others were sweet at Brutal Assault too. Will give a proper report later ;)
Oh man you totally should. I noticed Wacken was muddy though? Shame about the weather, last year was sunny all weekend through.

http://www.reignofthearchitect.com/discography/

I'm still waiting for this, damnit.
(08-13-2012, 03:28 AM)Nater link Wrote: You lucky son of a network technician :P I have some tunes I need to post when I get home
<_< Someone changed my post

(08-13-2012, 01:07 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Ah nice Maka. I'm leaving Belgium now- Primordial, Immortal and the three Crimson Glory songs I heard (all off Transcendence) were amazing. Arcturus, Swallow the Sun, Gorguts and many others were sweet at Brutal Assault too. Will give a proper report later ;)
Damn :o That sounds wicked man!!!

(08-13-2012, 02:07 PM)Maka link Wrote: Oh man you totally should. I noticed Wacken was muddy though? Shame about the weather, last year was sunny all weekend through.

http://www.reignofthearchitect.com/discography/

I'm still waiting for this, damnit.
Where do you buy your music from?

ORIGIN - "Finite"

REVOCATION - "Dismantle The Dictator"
Cool, Origin.

Well, I mostly just buy my albums through a Dutch merchandising website, or eBay, or the old fashioned way- cd stores.
No one changed your post by the way. They just haven't removed that idiotic filter since it was first installed like five years ago.

Maddoman, you better put up a full report of your trip. Too bad I wasn't able to meet up, but I barely have time as it is.
This disgusts me to no end. I despise poseur metalheads.

[Image: 627264_376617992407126_645041642_o.jpg]
(08-14-2012, 08:37 AM)Maka link Wrote: This disgusts me to no end. I despise poseur metalheads.

[Image: 627264_376617992407126_645041642_o.jpg]
OMG Wtf O_O That is complete and utter bullshiza, Who ever made that needs a bullet in the head.

(08-14-2012, 08:27 AM)Maka link Wrote: Cool, Origin.

Well, I mostly just buy my albums through a Dutch merchandising website, or eBay, or the old fashioned way- cd stores.
No one changed your post by the way. They just haven't removed that idiotic filter since it was first installed like five years ago.

Yeah I enjoyed the Origin song alot myself, I brought and listerned to Gojiras latest its so epic I love it. Lol fair enough I thought forum admins/mods changed stuff :P I love going CD shopping I always walk out with more then I planned for :PI am up to 247 CDs >_< I am addicted  :X
It just baffles me. Everywhere you go (especially the internet, unless it's an actual metal forum) there's constantly poseurs running around only listening to the most mainstream bands and praising them. Then you take a look at that chart (which came off a "Metal" facebook page) and instantly see over half of it is crap. You know how big of a fan someone really is when they cite James Hetfield as the best vocalist ever and Lars Ulrich as an incredible drummer. Gah... Hetfield. I cringe whenever I hear him "sing".
Anyway, rant off. People can listen to whatever they like, but at least be correct about it.

Bolt thrower Ieperhardcorefest 12 aug.2012 fat stagediver

Now check that out! I can actually briefly be spotted around 3:30 in the very right. There's two dudes wearing caps, the one on the far right is my cousin and the smaller guy to the left without a cap is me.