Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
YAY! Man utd need 1 more point.GGMU o////
(05-08-2011, 06:21 PM)Munch link Wrote: Howard Webb!

painful memory's coming up.
(05-09-2011, 06:08 AM)Daniel link Wrote: painful memory's coming up.

tru tru, this free fight refree...
(05-09-2011, 06:08 AM)Daniel link Wrote: painful memory's coming up.

You had him at a WC final, we have him too many times in the season, often against Man United (he supports Man U).
(05-09-2011, 05:23 PM)Munch link Wrote: You had him at a WC final, we have him too many times in the season, often against Man United (he supports Man U).

And the worst thing is the FIFA think's he is the best ref in the world lmao.
but seriously daniel, i dont want to start to talk about the refree in wc final, but he allowed netherlands to play kung-fu, karate, free fight and boxing
He had to i mean c'mon he let spain win.
you just say this because of this corner which he didnt see
the name de jong says you something?
Fulham 2 - 5 Liverpool

Maxi Rodrigues gets ANOTHER hat-trick (his first goal being on the 31st second), Kuyt scores ANOTHER goal, making it his fifth goal in 5 games, and Suárez scores another goal and also assisted Maxi's first goal.

Maxi Rodrigues has turned a huge corner in recent weeks. I have always liked him, but he did frustrate me at times under Hodgson. Under Kenny Dalglish he has stepped up his game. Two hat-tricks in 3 games, making that 7 goals in 3 games.

Dirk Kuyt continues to prove his importance to the squad with another goal, his 5th goal in 5 games. The last Liverpool player to achieve that was Michael Owen, and before him I think it was Steve McManamen.

Luis Suárez assisted Maxi's goal and played great the whole game. He also scored his 5th Liverpool goal this season (the last goal). Jay Spearing had another good game, doing good defensively and doing a decent job going forward. John Flanagan continues to impress with another great performance and didn't put a foot wrong. He was also out of position for this game, going on the left with Glen Johnson going on the right.

Jamie Carragher played his 666th game, putting him in 2nd place in LFC history as Liverpool's most appearances. He also had a nice game (as he often does).

Fulham came out in the second half and scored a goal (making it 3-1), with Dembele being the scorer, and looked like a threat for about 15 minutes, then when Maxi got his 3rd goal they went quiet again. Shortly after Suárez made it 5-1. Sidwell made it 5-2 with a nice strike that on any other day would have been a winning goal.

Liverpool are now back in 5th place and two points clear of Tottenham. The only problem is Man City only need a point to guarantee them 4th place, so if Liverpool want that nice possibility of Champions League we want Tottenham to win their next game, then when they (Spurs) travel to Anfield, we beat them and possibly secure our place in Europe and possibly continue to fight for the 4th spot.

Fourth place is only a fantasy and not a target, and considering we were in the relegation zone at Christmas, finishing in 5th is a great achievement and the mere possibility of Champions League football shows what a difference Kenny Dalglish has made since he came back as Manager. He really needs that contract.

Lol, I nearly posted this in the religion topic. Thank God for Grim for posting while I was typing the message. (Pun intended)