Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
(01-21-2011, 02:01 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Trollcar rolling

Sorry it's loud here, say again please?
Oh i'm sorry, dind't know it was LVP corrupt admins time, John either answer or fbeepk off and go listin to some pop-punk music.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19525.msg370161#msg370161 date=1295617013]
Oh i'm sorry, dind't know it was LVP corrupt admins time, John either answer or fbeepk off and go listin to some pop-punk music.

Thanks for backing me up brother.
(01-21-2011, 02:01 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:I don't seem to realize that if I do not like the server functions then I should find a new server bark bark. Because most of these functions I whine about have been here longer than I have been born.

[5iN]Clashtime was jailed last night for drive-by'ing another car. Nice one.

Actually Clashtime was jailed/kicked for reasons like this along with you if I'm correct. Also the reason for the /dive function is for players to be able to reach properties located above ground level, and get on higher buildings, not to be scared and avoid a fight with.

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19525.msg370161#msg370161 date=1295617013]

Uh, I think there's still some interference, who's "John"?
It's your name typed.
Only "spelling" names actually have is the one you're legally registered with. Call back later please.
estroe,lithirm < defetinately best crews
na i've seen better ones
Anyone saw Chevy after his loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong samp quit?