Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
(01-15-2011, 10:01 PM)Munch link Wrote:Well the topic's not locked and people are often expressing their views about the LVP crew, so it's worth a bump. It could have been bumped better, but still.

Yeah, so often that noone had posted since February 2010. And even worse, look at who bumped it, and EVEN WORSE, he added members who quit the crew ages ago. Wtf.

But yeah, let them turds have fun  :7
(01-15-2011, 10:05 PM)Jhon link Wrote:Yeah, so often that noone had posted since February 2010.

I said they're often expressing their views on the crew, I didn't say they were doing it in this topic. If I meant in this topic I'd of said in this topic.
Ah ok
(01-15-2011, 04:30 PM)Kase link Wrote:I hope you're joking :')
Well lol, its wierd to be admin and dont know other admins :P
(01-20-2011, 09:21 PM)Xover link Wrote:Well lol, its wierd to be admin and dont know other admins :P

The fact is.. Twilight = Rien  :+
(01-20-2011, 09:22 PM)Kase link Wrote:The fact is.. Twilight = Rien  :+
You mean Twilight is trying to fake him self?
(01-20-2011, 09:53 PM)Xover link Wrote:You mean Twilight is trying to fake him self?

No. Twilight was too hard for him to remember, so he got himself a new easier name.

BTW: who on earth is Goethe?
One of the greatest german writers/poets
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goethe
Ya'll admins need to lighten the fuck up. You can't really do anything on LVP anymore without getting warned for most of the shit (hence the amount of admins and complaints by the players). If you accuse me for abusing the commands then save yourself the trouble and go and tell that to that developer who made up that command in the first place. Commands like /dive, /tp etc. were put ingame for people to use them (plus we pay a fair amount of money for it) so that's what I'll keep doing.

If you want people to stop "abusing", then simply remove all the unnecessary commands along with that silly safe zone and all your problems will be solved.

[5iN]Clashtime was jailed last night for drive-by'ing another car. Nice one.